Part 15

Thank you so much for the beautiful cover😘😘😘 mehaklovely thank you for the beautiful cover.Totally loved it. Thank you so much ❤❤❤❤

Thank you everyone  for your votes and comments and I'm glad that you all are giving so much love to my story

Happy Reading

MM;
It's lunch time and Purvi was making lunch for everyone because it's their house rule that how much men's have work in office but they all eat togather be it breakfast, be it lunch or be it dinner.

Because the family eats togather will always stay togather ❤

(And it's damn true. We always do our lunch and dinner togather .In morning timing is different so we can't do breakfast togather)

Purvi was making lunch on one stove and on other stove milk was boiling for Swara because swara can't eat heavy food for now.

Sanskar was the first one who enter in the house .He saw hall empty and get to know Purvi will be in kitchen.

When he enter in kitchen he see hot boiling milk was going to fall on Purvi hand and Purvi was busy in her own thinking she don't know what is happening around her.

Sanskar hurriedly go toward her off the stove before the milk fall down.Sanskar hurshly turn Purvi toward him.

Sanskar angrily: What the hell is this di.Where is your mind?if milk will fall on your hand then and how many times I ask you to don't need to do anything we have servants but no you just do what you think and what if told hot milk will fall on your hand then.

Purvi get shocked listening Sanskar because she was not knowing that milk was going to fall on her hand.
She close her eye and take deep breath and look toward Sanskar who was looking at her with angry face.

Purvi slap on his head slowly: Then what you do .Milk is not fall but the way you pull me my hand is paining now how much hard your hand become Sanskar say with innocent face.

Sanskar get to know that Purvi is changing the topic.

Sanskar angrily: Don't change the topic now and tell me what was you thinking so deeply that you don t even know what is happening around you.

Purvi: Sanskar nothing is like that some times it happens and you come on time naa I'm fine.

Sanskar: But di...

Purvi: What Sanskar say dramatically.

Sanskar get irritate with her careless behaviour and go out of kitchen.

Seeing him going she get a relief and start doing her work again.

Sanskar go to his room for fresh up.

Laksh come with ragini because he go to pick her up from collage. They both also go to their respective room for fresh up .

Arjun come home and directly go to kitchen.