Imagine 2

Tango in the Night era

           You are pacing around the makeup counter, waiting for Stevie to arrive. She hates being late, but today, her ride was stuck in traffic. You worry, because Mr. Simon, the director, says that the shoot today was on a very tight schedule. You are lost in your thoughts, until you see a cloud of black chiffon coming towards you. "Sorry I'm late, (Y/N).", Stevie says. You tell her it's okay before she goes into a totally dramatic explanation of her situation.

            "Oh, (Y/N), the traffic was just so horrible today! Mullohand Drive was more piled up than usual today, and I was totally freaking out. I was so worried that I wasn't going to make it to the shoot, but somehow, I did.", Stevie explained. You give her a sympathetic nod and begin to apply her base. You finish applying her base, and you ask if she wants to hear the radio. She says yes, and you walk over to the radio and turn it on. Blondie's song "Rapture" comes on, and Stevie is dancing in her chair and singing along.

          You finish with the concealer and the second coat of base before applying the blush, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, the mascara, and the lipstick. You give her a hand mirror, and she admires her reflection. You then proceed to put her hair in hot rollers and leave them to set. Once the hot rollers have set, you take them out, and Stevie hugs you.

            "Thank you, (Y/N)! You're a miracle worker!", she says. You both walk over to the set and the cameraman starts filming. You hear "Seven Wonders" and you just can't help but dance. Stevie notices you, and she lets out a little giggle. The take is complete, and she walks over to the makeup chair for a quick touch-up and some Perrier.