"Me either, but here I am." I chuckled. "You're stuck with me now."

"That doesn't sound so bad to me." She smiled, turning back in her seat leaning back and staring out past us. "How was your flight back?"

"Exhausting! I swear throughout the entire flight back I had Fin grabbing my arm every time the plane jostled." I replied laughing along with Olivia.

"Oh my god he did not!" She had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

"I'm dead serious. I have the nail marks to prove it!"

"He is never living that down."

" That's what I told him."

With the conversation falling silent, it wasn't a awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable happy silence that was welcomed by both of us enjoying each others company. I couldn't help but continue to glance over every now and then on the drive looking over at her. She seemed like a miracle sent from heaven pulling me out of this dark cloud that I seemed to always have floating over me. With my family life and my past love life I always seemed to have something pulling me down, for once, I felt like I was being pulled up.

( Olivia's POV )

Elliot surprising me at school for sure was a big shock, but I shock I happily welcomed. I definitely wasn't expecting him to pop up this early. It was for sure welcomed however, and now we were on the way over to grab some lunch. I was starving so it didn't take much convincing, like there would be any anyways, to make me go. We were currently in the car, neither of us talking but neither of us minded, he seemed deep in thought about something, but it couldn't be bad considering he would smile every now and then. I was glad that we were heading out though, I had so much running through my mind that I was sure it was going to drive me crazy if I were to have head home and sat lost in it. I was stressing over the fact that I had a lot of last minute assignments due, but my main issue right now is what Dean meant when he said 'You're going to pay' I won't lie it made me a bit nervous. I may have dated the guy for over a year, but near the ending when the truth was revealed, he became an entirely different person, someone that I didn't feel like crossing paths with when angered.

Pulling out of my thoughts, I noticed that we had pulled into the diner.

"I've actually never been here before." I state, staring up at the restaurant sign that I had never seen before.

He looked at me mouth open and eye's wide, I have to say it was a really funny sight. "You better close your mouth before flies fly in." I giggle.

"How have you never been to Big Lou's before!" He half yelled faking offence. " It has to be the absolute greatest sandwich shop in all of New York!"

"Glad you think that kid." we both turn around and a heavy guy with a thick New York accent said smiling.

"Lou! The one and only! This is my girl Olivia, please, for the love of good foods, make her a meatball sandwich." He stated, with the most serious face, I had to laugh at the fact that he ordered me according to him, the 'best sandwich ever in existence."

"Of course! Long time no see Elliot, how's the force?" Lou asked Elliot as we followed him into his shop, it had a very pretty interior decorations, it all looked very Italian..

"It's good, I have 3 more months left and then I'm out for good." Elliot responded as we took our seats at a booth.

"Bet you're excited. How's your family? Everything doing good?" Loud asked staring Elliot down.

That look made me a bit worried about what he meant by that? It made me curious considering once upon a message he had stated that he had family problems, exactly what were they, and was he going to tell me?