Off chuckled, "Gun slow down!" Gun was always like this. So cheerful. He knows how to make someone's day with just a smile and you'll smile right back.

They continued shopping, picking out games such as Candyland and more stupid games. They got all the things they need and was heading towards the cash register. Off payed and they we're off on the way home.

Gun happily walked through the house door and placed Off's keys on the kitchen table. off spaced out a bit while watching Gun getting all the groceries and other stuff and fiddled And quietly walked to the Christmas tree, admiring the lights that complemented it.

Gun was always cheerful for Christmas. It would make his day if Christmas was everyday so he could spend it with the one he loved the most.

Off pulled out the boardgames and sat them out on the living room table and placed them quite delicately while Gun was in the kitchen working his magic. He was always the best in cooking. Hell, his food was as wonderful as anime food was.

The way it always smelled so good, just like heaven. Off wouldn't admit to it but, that's just how he is you know?

They hurriedly set up the table, placing the sorts of food in order from healthy to desserts just because a certain person was a neat-freak that would be coming over later. If you want to know, it's P'Knot.

One of Off's old friends he had knew in his University. They were good friends as a matter of fact, no matter how neat the man was. They haven't seemed to catch up in a while so Off was glad he'd be able to see his long loss friend.

As Gun was finishing up, he went over to the couch where Off was laying, tired from all the work they had done. Gun walked up to Off, laying his body on top of his and interlocking his fingers with his and tangling his legs with his, loving the warmth that  radiated off of his Papii. They are glad being like this towards eachother. It used to just be kisses on the neck and Off pulling away. But look now, a perfect couple.

They waited about an hour or two until they heard a bell ring outside their door.

"Open up! It's cold as fuck out here!" They could hear an angry Krist yelling from outside the door.

Gun chuckled but to quickly walk up to the door and pulled it open. Once it opened, all they're friend's came rushing in, hugging the both of them tightly, Crushing them both.

"Oh god we missed y'all two!" New whined, squeezing Gun in a crushing hug. Gun hugged back just as tight, tiptoeing up to reach New's neck.

P'Prem had went up to Off, rubbing his fist in his hair in a chokehold. "How's life with the little one?" he said, obviously talking about Gun because of how short he is. Everyone would always make fun of his height but oh well, both his parents we're short.

Singto then joined his boyfriend and joined the conversation with Off and Prem.

Off scoffed "Hey, that's my boyfriend your talking about!" He still laughed because it was a little funny knowing usually boys are tall. Krist just pulled his boyfriend close, rubbing his hand on his hip.

Singto jumped up, blushing when he felt the hand rub his hip. "Oi! watch your hand Krist, we are in public!"

Newwiee and Tay we're currently talking to Gun, talking about the things about what they would be doing tonight as in games and shit.

Tay was excited, but was careful not to seem too close to New. He didn't want no one to know about them for some reason. Gun was explaining what they would do but the there was a ring of the door bell.