Mr.Bieber

Your POV:

"y/n can you stay after class , I need to talk to you"? he asked quietly before the bell rang signaling school was over for the day. "uh, sure"? I said as all the kids walked out class .

After the last student left he got out of his desk and walked over to the door closing it and locking , he turned around smirking at me before walking over to my desk.

"w-what are you doing"? I stuttered as he started putting his hand on my thigh. He leaned in whispering in my ear "I always thought you were beautiful,  I've been wanted to do this for a long time" before looking in your eyes and smashing his lips on yours.

You were shocked at first but you started kissing back, you felt butterflies in your stomach like it was right. But isn't wrong I mean he is your teacher? You pushed the thought away . You forgot his hand was still on your thigh, but you felt it inching up your skirt, you became so wet from his movements .You stop kissing and looked at him "how about we take this to your desk"? you said smirking . "sure thing, jump" he said signalling  for you to jump on his waist , you did as told.

He pushed everything off his desk as he laid down smirking , you got on stop of him as you straddle his waist and you started to grind . "y/n stop teasing" he groaned. You smiled and got up and you started to unbutton his pants slowly and you winked at him "stop teasing, or I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk for a couple of day's" I rolled my eyes .

After his pants were off he started taking his shirt off with the rest of my clothes. He laid back down as I start to kiss down his stomach before I got to Jerry I looked up at him before smiling and picking him up in my hands . I started pumping slowly "ugh y/n go faster" he moaned I started pumping faster before putting him in my mouth "omgggg that feels so good" he went to  grab at fist full of my hair but before he did I stopped and stand up smirking .

He looked at me shocked "that's it I'm fucking you so hard you can't walk, oh and scream my name " he said before bending me for the desk and pounding  into me without warning . " fuckkk" I moaned "go faster justinnnn!!!" I moaned so loud "scream my name"! "JUSTINNN" I screamed again. "I'm gonna c-umm" I said before releasing , soon after he did too.

He pulled out and turned me around laying me on the desk . Without and warning he stuck a finger in me warning a gasp from me . He umped in and out quickly "justinnn go fasterr " I moaned biting my lip down. He ensnared another finger pumping faster.

"I'm gonna cumm again" I said "cum for me " and he started licking my clit and that sent me over the edge before cuming all over his fingers. He licked then clean "you taste good " he said winking. As I stood up I fell right down to the floor. he started chuckling "told you" he said winking and helping me into my clothes.

"I might as well drive you home then huh" he said smirking and carrying me to his car.