"Fine." She said. Then I left out the door.

Levy POV (real)

Gajeel had left. I told him that it was a bad idea. "Hmm something is fishy around here." Juvia said. "Did I hear the word fish?" Happy said to lucy. "Can it happy!" We said in a unison. He walked away giggling.

"Ugh, what are we going to do." "Maybe spy on them?" I said. "Not a good idea for me." Lucy said. "why?" Juvia said. "Cause Natsu said if I come he's going to know that I'm jealous." "Well are you?" I said. "Kinda." She said.

"Well then why don't you just go anyway." "But-" I cut lucy off. "He never said if u went he thinks that u like him, just jealous." "Fine." She said.

Gajeels POV

I went over to the other levy house and knocked on the door. "Come inside." She said once she had answered, I came in. "Please sit." She said. I did so. I cant aford for her to know that I know about her. "So I thought that I would come and invite you over for a little chat." She said.

Sitting next to me she grabbed the remote and truned on the tv. "What did you need to chat with me about?" I said. "Well.." She said scooting closer. "I just want to know if you really liked me or not." She said grabbing a hold of my arm. She scooted all the way till her chest hit my arm.

Making sure she knows that I feel her breast against my arm. I wanted to blush but had to hold back cause I knew it wasn't the real her. But if it was I wouldn't have known what I would do. "Um yea i like you. As a friend." I said. "I mean... More than a friend gajeel."

She puts her leg on mine. Is she trying to Sadduce me?

Gray POV

I went over to juvias cause she had invited me again. I have no idea why I am worried about the real juvia. Even though she saw me in the bathroom. I think I'm getting feelings for her now.

I started to blush as I walk up to the door step. I knock. She opens the door. "Oh hey." She said. "Come on in." I walked in. She really has a nice house. The real juvia I mean. This one is a fake. I wonder if I can get some information out of her.

"Sit please." She said. I did so. She played soft music. "Juvia just wanted to talk to gray-sama for a little while." She said. " it was incredible how she could act just like juvia. How her posture is around me and everything. "Ok." I said. "D-do you like juvia in any way?" The stright forward question kind of hit me in the face.

"Yea I guess." I said. "In what way do you like juvia....gray-sama?" "Friend." I said. She sat next to me. "Well juvia likes you more than a friend." "Uhh.." "So juvia is asking you.... Do you mind being my slave for a little while?" She said. I thought this would be a good opportunity to get some information so I accept.

Natsu POV

I came over Lucy's and went through the window. "Oh good your here. So I just wanted to know if you could do me a favor." She said walking up to me. "What kind of favor?" I said. "Oh nothing major just for you to be my slave." She came up on me.

She breast hitting my chest. "But umm..." I said attempting to protest. "Please~" she said rubbing her leg on mine, intertwining her fingers with mine. I know this isn't the real lucy. But its so hot to see LUCY like this. I blush. "Fine." I said giving up.

"Yay. Now as my slave I want for you to come back to morrow so we can hang out." She said winking. I honestly did not know what that ment but I just agreed. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow then." "Yea." I said. I left out the window.

Juvia POV (real)

We didnt get a chance to go and see what the guys were up to Cause if we did happy would tell the guys that we liked them and even the whole guild. "Happy thats unfair." I said. "Sorry I have to take my own bargen." He said. "Happy~" Lucy said. "When ever I get out of this you are so dead. "Haha you liiiikkkkeee Natsu~" he said. "Why do you have to torture me." Lucy said.

After me listening to ther conversation gray came back. "So gray-sama. What happened?" "Nothing she just wants me to be her salve." "Slave?" I said.

Juvia POV (fake)

When gray left I tidy up the place and put one of grays hair on the doll. "Let's just see how my poppet will play?" I said smirking.

Natsu POV

I came back to the house and lucy and happy were arguing. "What are you guys talking about?" "Nothing." Happy said. He flew away. "Okay, wierd." I said to myself. "So what did the fake me do to you? What did she say?" A flash back went through my head.

I blush again. "She didn't do anything. But she did say she wanted me to be her salve." "Slave?" Lucy said. I nod. "So I have to hang out with her tomorrow around noonish I guess." "Something's not right." Lucy said. "You always think something's not right." I said.

"No I just have this gut feeling." She said.

Gajeel POV

I came back and levy was asking me all these questions. I told her whats happening and she didn't like it. "You know what I'm going to drown in here soon." She said. I sighed. "Soon enough your going to fall for her." "Now why would I fall for her when I got-" I cut myself off.

She smirked. "I knew you liked me. "Cut it out." I said. "Aww come on gajeel don't bee like that." She said smiling

Lucy POV (fake)

"I finally got that pink haired boys hair." I said talking on the 3 way with levy and juvia. "Same

here." levy said. "Now all we got to do is to watch our dolls be dolls." Juvia said.

I started to laugh. "This is to... Easy."

__________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): heyyyy sorry its taking be forever to update! I got the bad case if writers block for almost all my storiesBut in getting through it. Thank you so much guys for being patient.

The cause for me to update faster was the girl who commented  ale308015 and the rest if you. Now I won't update the next chapter until I have 10 comments.

Vote, comment

Pwease and thank you!

Bye,bye