You shut your mouth, nodding to Slender, signaling for him to continue.

One by one, Slender introduced everyone in the room, starting with Masky, the boy who you were awkwardly close to just a few moments ago.

You learned quickly who everyone in the room was. After Masky came Hoodie, followed by BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Sally, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, and of course, Jeff.

"As I said earlier, there are more. They just aren't here right now. Or they aren't in the room." Slender said.

You nodded slowly, looking around at everyone.

"So are you gonna stay? Please stay. I want someone to play with!" The one named Sally whined, as she walked over to you and tugged on your hand gently. "We can play dolls, and dress up, and have tea parties, and-"

"Sally, child, don't bug (y/n) here, it's all her choice." Slender's voice boomed.

"Sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to bug you..." Sally trailed off, looking down at the ground with her arms linked behind her back.

A gentle smile spread across your face, as you decided that Sally was a-okay in your book.

"Don't be sorry. Because," You paused, looking around at all the Creepypastas surrounding you.

All of them- save Jeff- looked at you with hopeful expressions. They all seemed to like you.

You then looked directly at Jeff.

Jeff's eyes glazed over with warning, his expression looking dangerous, compelling you to make the right decision.

You refocused your soft (e/c) eyes back on Sally.

"Because...?"

"Because I'm staying."

Sally hugged you tightly as the rest of the group smiled, some even cheering for you, the new addition to the house.

One one grumbled and cursed. That one, was Jeff.

Jeff sauntered over and pulled Sally away from you, not being too rough as he did it. He gripped your wrist tightly and aggressively pulled you out of the room, proceeding towards the front door.

"Jeff, you need to give (y/n) a tour of the place." Masky said, standing in the doorway.

"Give a tour my ass! I didn't even want this," Jeff motioned towards you.

"I can do it instead~" BEN smirked as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Ben, get the fuck away." Jeff growled. He shook his head irritably and began to open the door, his grip tightening on your wrist.

"Jeff, that hur-" You began.

"Shut. Up."

"Jeff, stop. (Y/n) is going to play dolls with me. Right?" Sally asked.

You grinned.

"Of course. But first, uh, could you show me around? We can play dolls right after, I promise."

Sally nodded and took your hand in hers.

You yanked your wrist out of Jeff's grip and walked with Sally, not looking back. You could feel the heat of Jeff's gaze on your back as you walked.

You followed Sally down the long corridor. She pointed out everyone's rooms, the doors marked with colors, finally showing you yours.

You walked into the room. It was mostly empty, full of space. There was a bed near the wide window across the room, a small closet to your right, and an old wooden desk sitting against the wall to your left.