Story 1

Story 1:

UNKNOWN

UNKNOWN LOCATION

THE GIRL STANDS ON A ROCKY PRECIPICE HER TOES CURLED OVER THE EDGE. A chasm opens up in front of her and a few pebbles dislodge. She watches them fall into nothingness wondering if she could do the same. The thought makes her shrink back from the steep drop-off.

The girl's head hurts. It's a distant pain, almost like it's happening to someone else; a dull throb that wraps around her neck and she imagines two prying hands opening the wound on her neck, blood dripping down the side of her chest and arms. She rubs her temples and tries to focus. What she manages to remember is only in fragments. The vise-like grip of the hands-reaching and choking her. The fleeting glimpse of the knife before it went plunging into her neck. The deep, slow, cut he made. The screaming. The fighting. Then darkness.

The girl sits down on the jagged edge of the chasm letting her feet dangle over the black abyss. To forget, to give into the darkness didn't seem as revolting as it did before, but she waits, for something. Anything.

Nothing happens.

The waiting continues.

The girl gets impatient. Her head, a dull throb just before, turns into a migraine; it feels like two giant hands tearing and digging away at her skull, searching her mind. Strangely enough, the hands are like emotions. Angry and frustrated, they keep turning up with nothing so they search faster and more recklessly. She can feel them destroying her mind,taking away her sanity and memories of joy.

She screams.

Louder and louder. Over and over.

She screams in pain. She screams in fear. She also screams for something-something that will take her pain away.

She screams for death.

The beautiful, brown-haired, hazel-eyed girl drops into the black abyss before her.

Gone.  

Hey guys! Hope y'all liked my first one-shot! It's kind short, I know, I'm sorry! 🙃 Anyway, my other stories will be a lot longer sooo ya!! Feel free to DM requests!