the day it happens.

you remember the day like it was yesterday. when professor utonium made his three daughters, buttercup, bubbles and blossom. you found it funny how all the names started with b, how fitting when you would become his bitch.

it was hard, letting the professor know how you felt. he always seemed so clueless. he's supposed to be a genius. he created 3 children out of practically nothing for fucks sake! but he still couldn't figure out just how into him you were.

you often sat down on his table right in front of him to get his attention when he was working on something, but he always just told you to move. you hated it. there's no way he didn't know.

"professor?" you called to him from his bedroom. this was it, there was no way he wouldn't know this time. you were laid out on his bed wearing lingerie, covered in rose petals. you knew you looked like a meal, there was no way he'd be able to stay away from you.

"why are you in my ro-" the professor began to question your whereabouts as he stepped into the room, though his jaw dropped when he saw you.

"oh, (y/n).. you look.. good.." he managed to spit out. you smiled and nodded at him, letting him know that you knew. he looked enticed, there was no way he'd be able to resist you now.

you sat up, grinning as he stepped over to you. this is it, the day you finally get what you wanted. nay, what you needed. he scooped you up in his arms, carrying you bridal style into his lab. 

you think to yourself that there's no way doing it in here could be sanitary, but you don't care that much. i mean, this is the man of your dreams. the professor of your dreams.

professor utonium smiles down at you, and you smile back up at him. he speaks to you in a sultry voice.

"(y/n).. you have no idea how long i've waited to do this.." he says with a smirk. you ready yourself, staring into his professor-y eyes. then it happens.

you're betrayed.

he throws you into a vat of chemical x. you, (y/n), are no more.