5

Sir is the cutest, I swear. 🥰
My fault for any mistakesss.

Omniscient

"HOLD UP!" Jay yelled out for her, a sigh escaping her lips. He felt the tension and was nervous to try her again after the day they hanged out.

"What is it?" She asked, impatiently.
"Let me walk you home, Sekai's not coming anytime soon.." He started to walk without her consent.

"You walking like I said yes, ion need no one to walk with me," she said with an attitude. She thought this was a way of not letting her guard down— in other words, not falling for him. He ignored her and his mind paced as he tried thinking of something to converse about.

"You not cool with Reign anymore?" He asked her while scratching his neck, not really sure if that was the right thing to say. "Nope, I was never." She said. He had hoped she asked him a question, but she didn't.

The rest of the walk home was terrifically silent. Neither knew how to end things from there. Once they got in the apartment, Skai ran up the steps to rush inside. "Don't trip." Jay said, before she closed the door.

He tucked his lips in, acknowledging the L he just took and made his way to his door. His heart dropped to his ass when he realized he needed something he didn't have, the keys.
A sigh came out of him, and he pulled out his phone to keep him company for the most part. It wasn't too cold for him to walk back, but he was dedicated to getting Skailar to open up for him. At least just a little bit.

-

Skailar sighed as she washed the makeup off her face, her chest and tank top getting wet due to her bad aiming. Once she was done, she walked out of her bathroom and jumped onto her bed. She pulled her sheet over her, placing her fingerprint in her phone to unlock it.

She scrolled through the Instagram app and checked her notifications.

skaiii •••

skaiii                                                          •••

swipe for more!