My 13th birthday

After I got up like normal I took a shower putting my hair in a messy bun and I started to get dressed I usually wear joggers every day but why not Change it up. "I think ima wear some jeans with my sweater "I said to myself. I quickly changed and then I heard a knock on the door.

 "Yea? Come in it's open" 

Kayla quickly opened the door "Aliceeeee happy birthdayyyy!!!" Kayla said in the happiest tone. 

while in this place I met Kayla during the first week we were both the same age and she wasn't to happy to be there either she got there a week before me cause she thought she was Fallen angel  and her mom thought she was insane.. We have been friends almost the entire time I've been here. We have gone through a lot she's my best friend I don't know what I would do if she left. I started to think about my first days here..

 "Alice hello? Earth to alicee " Kayla said while starring at me 

 "oh uh thanks Kayla it means a lot but my birthday isn't a big deal I really don't care anymore you know that the only reason I did care was because I hoped my parents would come see me again"

"Alice you can't keep living your life waiting for someone to show up and love you again I know how much your parents meant to you but you need to think of the positive your finally a teenager your thirteeeen" she put an emphasis on the teen which made me laugh 

"Kayla you mean so much to me" I said with teary eyes I hugged her for what felt like forever but in reality it was like 30 seconds. Kayla was my best friend she meant the world to me.

"But your right I just need to have a good day come one let's go down to breakfast it's already 7:30" 

Kayla follows me out the door and down the elevator we both great Alex he's the security Guard he make sure nothing happens in the elevator once he hit the first floor the elevator quickly opened. You could smell the bacon and damn that smelt goooood. We waited in line and sat at our normal table it was by the window.

"Kayla do u think my parents will come today to see me"I said while playing with my food

"Honestly Alice I don't think they will..it's been 4 years already..I'm sorry"

"Hey it's fine I just would hope they would come today.. oh well think of the positive I guess"

We finish up breakfast when we went to the line for pills I was getting close to the counter when I heard him again "take them then rush to the bathroom to throw up DO IT" I haven't heard from him in a couple of days and I did what he said . I almost swallowed I kept it in my throat and then  went to the bathroom down stairs and threw them up. Kayla walk in while I was washing my hands.

"Dude what the heck are you okay!?? I saw you run in here"

I heard the voice he said to lie, but I never lie to Kayla "um oh yea I'm fine just resllly needed to pee..... okay I can't lie to you I heard him again he said not to take the pills please don't tell anyone .."

"What the hell Alice you need to take them..but I won't tell if you start to be feeling sick or something then I will tell but for now I won't."

" thanks Kayla I knew I could trust you" I quickly hugged her and walked out the bathroom to the "playground" well that's what we call it it's actually just an area outside with some balls and stuff. Kayla and I usually just talk while playing with a volleyball. We have gotten pretty good over the years we play everyday. We went through the day as normal but during lunch I started to feel weird like a new part of me came out. I felt happier when the other part of me came out it felt like it was always suppose to but it was waiting for a good time i felt good. But with that new part came a new mindset I started to see things and think a little differently the words were repeating in my head "punish those who are worthy it's something your good at" I couldn't stop thinking about those words. I start to look at people different I could see who was worthy of punishment and who wasn't... but Kayla ended up being one of them.

————————————————————

Hey guys can't believe I finally finished my 2nd chapter I hope you guys like it and leave me comments about it what do u like? And what do u not like? Well I'll try to finish the next chapter soon bye for nowwww

-Luci♥️