...you've been busy, huh?...

*it's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. on days like this, kids like you...should be burning in hell.

Sans's pupils go dark as he says this to the human, their expression neutral. Their SOUL is shining darkly. It's time to fight. They have a perfect hit-point, prideful, they assume it hit its mark. MISS. Sans just dodges lazily. The human is confused. *what, did you think that i was just gonna sit there and take it? Sans chuckles darkly, and starts his attack. The human's HP is down, they eat the abandoned quiche. Their HP maxes out. *well kiddo, if you stop, we can talk this out, and maybe we can start over, and be friends again? He shrugs winking at the human. It's their turn again, the have a near perfect hit-point, MISS. *come on kiddo, i'm getting k-kinda tired here... A small azure bead of sweat rolls down his skull, and drips onto the floor. He starts to pant, an soft blue dusts his cheek bones. This goes on for some time. The human is on their last sliver of HP, and their out of items, last turn. They swing the knife in front of Sans, MISS, he dodges again, slower. They swing again and it strikes home. A deep red stain spreads out from under Sans's shirt. He coughs up blood, it runs down the side of his now pained smile, staining his skull a dull reddish colour. *aww, kiddo, i-i really wish ya hadn't done that. he coughs up more blood, his kneecap hits the ground with a crack. He regains his stature, and trudges off, defeated. *welp, i'm goin' ta grillby's. papyrus, ya want anythin'? The human bolts to the other side of the hall, and out of sight before Sans can say another word.