Decemburrrrrrrrr

💥💦🍒{ reddie }December first,Eddie was cuddled into Richie's arm while Richie was rubbing the small boys hair, Eddie was always so beautiful and his hair was a soft Richie could do this for hours and never get tired of looking at every freckle p...

💥💦🍒
{ reddie }
December first,
Eddie was cuddled into Richie's arm while Richie was rubbing the small boys hair, Eddie was always so beautiful and his hair was a soft Richie could do this for hours and never get tired of looking at every freckle placed on his skin like little stars in a beautiful galaxy.
Eddie was watching call me by your name for the 39373838 time because he loved it so much, he could watch it forever and still be happy. Eddie got to the peach Scene and couldn't stop looking at the screen in his and Richie's room, Eddie  loved this scene, it seemed so real to him like they weren't acting like they are actual people going through this, but Richie just loved it cause it gave him ideas to do with Eddie.
When the peach Scene began richie began rubbing eddies tip which made him gasp a little then Adjust some so that Richie could run the entire tip. Eddies Cheeks turned red and his member began to twitch wanting more, Eddie grabbed Richie's hand and squeezed it to say he wants it. Richie turned and kissed eddies neck making the small boy moan, neck kisses led to a slow make out session and then led to Eddie kissing Richie's chest all the way down to his v-line, richie loves eddies small wet kisses along his cold body, they always felt so warm and lovely but when Eddie was really desperate they had lust written all over them. Eddie was kissing the pale boy  until he came to his shaft, Eddie left one kiss on Richie's tip then took a bag and went to the bathroom, richie was upset but amused at this. He sat shook and watched the door as he heard Eddie slipping his small shorts off and out something smooth on to replace it. When Eddie came out Richie's eyes went straight to his curves, Eddie has such a beautiful body with freckles pasted all over he loved everything about that small boy. Eddie has on small see-through panties with little lace hearts and flowers on them.
Richie went to red with shook ness about how beautiful the boy is he couldn't take it. Richie pulled the boy and put him in the bed, richie kiss the small boy all the way to his tip then slid and threw the panties, Eddie didn't even get a word our before richie put the entire shaft in his mouth. Eddie moaned and tilted his head back in pleasure. Eddie was about to cum and twitched I'm Richie's mouth but richie sucked faster and faster. Eddie came in Richie's mouth and Richie swallowed it all. Richie got up and lubed his dick yo before kissing Eddie all over and putting a finger in his ass making Eddie bed for more, Eddie loved being over stimulated so That's just what richie was finna do. Richie shaved his dick inside Eddie with a kid moan and Eddies legs began to shake. Eddie moaned louder and older he swore China could hear. Eddie began to spit out curses and screams or pleasure as he was about to cum all over the bed. Eddie thrusted harder and faster until richie couldn't breath and shook so hard the bed Hagen to vibrate. Richie came in  eddie And Eddie came all over the blanket. Richie took it off the bed and put Eddie all cuddled under the new blanket. Richie held eddie in his arms as they finnished the movie and fell asleep inside each others arms. Best date ever.