Expectations Reaction video

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Yeah. And I will be able to get to know you as you.

Lauren: Yay! Maybe at 10:25 am

I giggle. I can't believe she wants to get to know me.

Lauren: See you tomorrow Y/n/n

Y/n: See you tomorrow Laur.

Wow we just started talking to each other and we're already calling each other by our nicknames, but anyways, I'M MEETING LAUREN TOMORROW!!!

~~~~~~~

So I got up at 8:30 so I could get ready early. I already took a shower and got dressed and it's about 9:15 now, so I have about an hour and 10 minutes.

I decide to make myself some breakfast since I'm hungry. I make some eggs with bacon. After I was done making it I go to the table and start eating. I wonder how Lauren got interested in getting to know me. Sure I'm a famous YouTuber but, me. That reminds me I should start my vlog.

I go and grab my camera from my room and start recording.

"What iiiiss up wolf pack. (I don't know)Welcome  back to this channel. I hope your having an awesome day. If any of you are new to this channel and if you end up starting to like this channel make sure to subscribe and become a member of the wolf pack," I say to the camera. "Okay so many of you know what happened yesterday, well for you guys it was two day ago but for me it was yesterday. Anyways, some of you kept tweeting me about it," I say. "If some of you don't know what happened, then here's what happened. Lauren Jauregui, the Lauren Jauregui, just followed me on twitter and if you saw Lauren's reaction video, you know that she reacted to part of my video of me reacting to the expectations music video," I say.

"Now something happened yesterday that none of you know about. Lauren DM'd me and asked to meet with her. Like WOW she wants to meet me. Never in a million years I would think that would even happen to me. But it happened," I say. I walk downstairs to the living room. "So I'm supposed to go see her in about," I look at my phone to see the time. "35 minutes. I should get going now," I walk to the front door and get out of the house. I walk to my car which is a Lexus ES.

I get in the car and start it. I put the camera on top of the dashboard, "So I'm going to drive to Starbucks, See you guys in a sec," I cover the camera lens with my hand and turn it off.

I turn on some music and start driving to the Starbucks Lauren told me to meet her at.

~~~~~~~

I just got here at Starbucks, and to be honest I am really nervous. I turn off the car and get out of it. I turn on the camera and cover the lens with my hand and start recording. "And I'm back," I say after I uncover the lens. "So there's still about 15 minutes till Lauren gets here, I'll just go and order a coffee," I say to the camera. I walk into Starbucks while holding the camera up in front of my face. "I am going to order a caramel Frappuccino," I say while looking at the menu board. I order my coffee and walk to a table to sit at while I wait for my order and for Lauren. "So I'm just going to wait here for Lauren. Wow never thought I'd ever say that. Well let's just see what happens when she gets here," I say.

I turn off the camera and just sit there. I get up once I heard my name get called. I walk up to the counter to get my coffee. Once I got it I walk back to my table and sit down. I turn around looking out the window  and I see Lauren. Omg she actually came. I didn't think that she would because I wasn't sure if it was the real Lauren Jauregui I was talking to. But holy shit it's actually her.

I turn on my camera and start recording with the camera on top of the table facing me. "Okay so I just saw Lauren walk out of her car. I'm going to turn off the camera since I'm not sure if Lauren would want me to record her," I say. I stop recording and turn off the camera.