One Night and One More Time

Monte's POV:

This is it. This is what I've wanted for the past few years. Craig and I alone in a hotel room. I love him, no matter what and now I was going to prove just how much I wanted him. Soon as we got inside our room and the door was shut, I jump into his arms, kissing his soft lips as my skinny jeans began to feel tighter. I could feel the bulge in Craig's jeans become more noticeable under me. He let me down only long enough to pull my shirt off, removing his own clothes.

"Take me, Craig." I said, seductively.

"I intend to." He answers, slipping himself inside me. I moan in pain and pleasure. Sorry, but that's the most detail I'm letting out.

~

The next morning, I woke up to Craig sleeping next to me. I smile at the memory from last night.

"Monte?" I hear him say as he stirs a bit, gently waking up.

"Good morning, babe." I reply, sitting up in bed. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, actually." Craig sat up straight, flinging his legs over the bed's edge. "That was one hell of a time last night."

"Huh, yeah. Sure was." It really was the time of my life, last night. I just wish I didn't have to worry about my whole family disowning me for being who I am. Michael's the only one who actually knows about me, but that's only because he came out to me as being bisexual when he was thirteen. Other than him, my family doesn't know I'm gay. And I'd prefer to keep it that way.

~

Craig's POV:

"Hey guys." I said, walking up the steps of our tour bus, Monte behind me. "Mind if I bring an old friend along?" The guys all just stare at me like I just killed someone. "What?"

"Is that...Monte?" Robert asked, breaking the small moment of awkward silence that filled the air.

"Oh, come on. Like you wouldn't want him to finish tour with us." Michael replied, looking at Robert. "Besides, Monte's cool. If you remember correctly, he's the one who found that unopened beer bottle and opened it with his bu-"

"Michael, they don't need a reminder." Monte interrupted, holding his hand up.

"Come on, guys. Please?" I practically beg, probably seeming like a child who just found a stray dog.

"Alright." Thrasher said, finally.

"But if he makes a mess, you're cleaning it up." Tj added, looking at me like I actually was a child with a stray dog.

"Heh?" I say, confused.

"All I'm saying is, if you guys do end up having drunk sex again, I'm not cleaning up after you this time." Oh my God, Tj. My cheeks burned red from embarrassment. "Oh shit!"

"No." Monte said, quickly.

"Yes, It's more than obvious now." Michael replied. Fuck! How much does he know? "Look, I'm cool with it. I want Monte to be happy, but please keep it away from me." This is going to be one hell of a tour's end.