FIFTEEN ━ I CAN'T TAKE IT

Start from the beginning

"Freddie, Gisele," Paul came, "There are some people for you to see. You both promised to see them."

"Oh, did we?" Gisele questioned. Paul hummed, nodding at the girl. She knew what he was doing.

Gisele nodded, looking at Freddie as he thanked David for coming. Mary looked at Gisele, mouthing "take care of him" because Freddie hasn't been himself. The blue-haired girl knew already.

She stood by Freddie's side, rubbing his shoulder. She sighed, whispering in his ear, "Go change. I'll meet you out."

She walked away when Freddie nodded, smiling at Roger who was patiently waiting for her. She smiled as he grabbed her hand, bringing her closer to him. He brushed away a blue strand of hair, staring at the girl with those intense eyes of his.

"Are you coming with me?" Roger asked. Gisele shook her head, looking back at Freddie as he walked away, going to change into the clothes Gisele picked out for him earlier.

"I'm going with Freddie, John, and Paul."

"No," Roger immediately disagreed. "I don't want you alone with him. Especially with those evil eyes of his staring at you every time. I don't like that."

"I'm not going to be alone though," Gisele said. "I'm going to be with John and Freddie. And, this time, I'll punch Paul even harder if he lays a hand on me. Believe me, he's been tempting me every single day when he breathes."

"Just be careful."

"I always am."

They were in a tense silence. Gisele was looking out the window as she sat next to Paul. She didn't like any of this. She regretted it immediately. She ignored what John was saying but instantly perked up when she heard Freddie ask if John was telling him to break up the band.

"No," John denied, "I'm just telling you what awaits you if you go solo."

The glances John was giving Paul gave Gisele a hint that John wasn't the only one that recommended this. After all, why did he bring that topic up all of a sudden? Why now? Why not before the band immediately did their new album?

Gisele felt herself breathing heavily when she noticed that this situation wasn't going to end well. She knew John wasn't the cause of this. She knew. The glances and Paul. She pieced the pieces together.

"My frustrations?" Freddie questioned, in regard to what John mentioned.

John looked at the man across from him. "Paul?"

Paul shook his head softly. "I don't know what you're talking about, John."

Gisele scoffed softly, immediately defending the man. "You clearly had something to do with this. You bastard. You're trying to break us apart."

"Now Gisele," Freddie said, "Didn't your mother ever taught you that making false accusations was rude."

"Perhaps I misunderstood," John nervously said, not wanting to make the situation any worse.

"Paul," Gisele looked at the man. "I hope you rot in hell and Freddie, my mom taught me to believe in what I'm feeling. And right now, I'm feeling that this piece of shit is the reason for this!"

Freddie pressed a button, the chauffeur's voice heard. "Pull over. Stop the car. Pull over." The car immediately stopped and Gisele shook her head as Freddie didn't dare look at John. "Get out, now."

"No."

"Get out of this car," Freddie said, "You're fired."

Gisele looks at Freddie as if he was crazy when he said that, not letting John speak. Freddie went overboard though went he started shouting for the man to get out.

"Out or I'll kill you."

Gisele froze when she heard those words come out of her best friend's mouth. She stared at him with disbelief as did John.

"Get out! Out!"

Freddie got over him, opening the door. John took the message, leaving. Gisele nodded slowly, gulping. She got out, too. But before she could, Freddie held her wrist tightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Get in the car."

"I would rather kill myself before I got in the car with you," she told him, eyes blurring with tears. "We're done with this, Freddie. I can't handle you and Paul. I can't take it anymore. I can't. I thought you were better than this, Freddie. But you're not. You're just as every man out there and I hope to God, that you see your mistakes. I don't even know who you are, Fred and I hate myself for being there for you. I hate it."

"You're being such a bitch about this Gisele," Freddie told her. Gisele nodded.

"Don't talk to me ever," she nodded, tears falling down her face. "I can't handle watching you being handled by that man right there."

"Your loss then," Freddie said sarcastically, closing the door as soon as he let go of Gisele's wrist. "Hope you know who you're losing Gisele. You're just as worse as everyone. Either way, you were nothing to me."

Gisele cried more, smiling sadly at him. "Good to know who your friends are."

And those were the last words she said before he left, leaving her and John in the middle of the street.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im sorry im updating a lot,
i won't have a lot of time this
week nor the other week so im
trying to satisfy you all by updating.
ill update soon. :)