Chapter 5: The Slow Surrender.

My eyes open as I yawn and stretch my tired muscles. I try to fight the sleep that is begging me to give in but instead I just rub my eyes and get out of my bunk. I only had three hours of sleep due to my over active mind. But I decided that if today is as shitty as every other day then I'm leaving tour and I'm leaving America. If I want to live and be happy it can't be here. It would be such a horrible thing to do because I would be screwing over the band, and I would be lettimg down the fans. Life is fucking stupid and I wish it would of been me who was buried six feet under rather than Alan.

"Interview at 9. Well I have four hours to kill." I sigh seeing that I was the only one awake.

After showering I throw on a red plaid shirt with black ripped skinny jeans. I roll my sleeves up to my elbow before doing my hair and then brushing my teeth. When I look at the time again it reads 7:30 a.m. Wow, so much for killing time. I grab my phone, wallet and keys just before stepping off the bus and walking towards a certain persons bus.

Knocking on the door at this time in the morning sounded like one of the loudest things ever. I cringe when the door creaks loudly as it opens to reveal a sleepy David. He looks around before locking his eyes on mine.

"You look like shit." He says honestly.

Despite my efforts to look half decent with nice clothes, my cut lip and puffy eyes from lack of sleep stood out far too much for my liking. David walks up the stairs so I can step onto the bus and climb up the stairs too. Once I'm in the front longue I can't help but laugh when he hands me a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

"Thanks." I twist off the cap and bring the cold glass bottle to my lips, the bitter liquid slides down my throat with a burning sensation.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asks.

"I could of went back to sleep but I didn't want to dream of...well uh...you know. That's what woke me up to begin with." I say with a shrug.

I pass the bottle to David and he takes a big gulp before saying, "That sucks man."

"Yeah, sorry I woke you up by the way."

"Don't worry, I can always go back to bed. Our sets not until 8 tonight." He laughs and hands the bottle back. "So, you and Tyler?"

I chug down some Jack, coughing at the amount I just drank. "What? No. Well, I mean he really likes me and I just don't know if I'm ready for that again."

"Take your time, there isn't a rush."

"I know, that's why I like what we are. No strings attached, just great sex." We both laugh at the same time and it makes someone in their bunk mumble shut up.

"Yeah, it's easier." He shrugs and watches me gulp down some more alcohol.

I take another big drink before screwing the lid back on and placing the bottle onto the floor. I place my hands on David's cheeks and kiss him roughly. He pushes me back so I'm laying on the couch and he gets on top of me. He pulls away from the kiss and starts to kiss down my jaw, to my neck and then to behind my ear. He sucks on my soft spot making me moan in approval. David doesn't even bother to take off our clothes, he just pulls his boxers and shorts down enough to let his now hard erection out. He unbuckles my belt and pushes both my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. And well you know what happens after that.

***

As it turns 9:00 I stumble into the room where my interview is and it startles the people that are in here. I smile apologetically and they just roll their eyes at me. Well then.

"Hey Austin, you're right on time!" A girl with blonde hair says cheerily.

"Great. Lets do this thing."