shitty jobs

okay, so i'm a cashier at walmart and it's one of the shittiest jobs ever. yeah it's easy all you have to do is ring the customers up and that's it.

no.

you have to interact with them. you have to smile throughout the whole transaction, looking like a fucking lunatic. and if they're rude to you you have to eat that shit. and that's not something i tolerate. you not finna disrespect me.

                                story time:

an old white couple came through my line and everything was cool until it was time to pay. so i see the man counting out his money and putting it on the counter. so i stick my hand out indicating that i'd appreciate it if he would put it in my hand. 

he did not.

he slid it across the counter to me. that's the rudest thing you can do to a cashier. so me being me, petty asf, when i counted his change out and put it right back on the fucking counter. have a great day sir. thank u, next bitch. and then he gone have the audacity to feel some type of way that i didn't put it in his hand. you bullshitting if you think imma show you respect after you show me none. fuck you.

what you tryna make it seem like i'm dirty or something? huh? you tryna be funny? smiling and shit while he sliding it to me. ugh!!

so later i'm telling my csm about what happened, and he's like 'you shouldn't have done that. cause had he complained on you i would've had to coach you.'

bitch i wish you would've even thought about coaching me, id've quit quick, fast and in a hurry. he then goes on to say 'your paid to smile and be happy and nice to the customers.'
and imma do my job until i'm given a reason not to.

i understand perfectly fine that this is my job, this is what i'm getting paid to do, but look, i'm just here tryna help yo lazy ass out cause you don't wanna go to self check-out. and don't give me no bullshit about them saving my job by not using self check out. preciate ya.

and this is called 'shitty jobs' because that's a pretty shitty place to work if your job doesn't have your back when dealing with a rude customer. i'm loyal. i got one job. these muthafuckas shop everywhere. they don't spend they money with just walmart. 😂

all i'm saying is, hand the fuckin money to the cashier. fucking dickheads. it's rude if ya don't. 

                                       ✌🏾