filming starbucks movies

Zoes Pov

"Hello guys and today im here with..." I shouted.

"Me PointlessBlog!" Alfie shouted with utter excitement.

Me and Alfie Decided to film the whipped cream challenge together, I knew it was going to be super fun!

"That was so much fun!" Alfie said.

"I know right...I need a shower though I've got cream all over me!"

"yeah, even on your face haha!" Alfie said tickling me.

"So what do you want to do?" Alfie asked me as I sat beside Him. "Erm watch a movie?" I said.

Alfie put on Elf, our favourite christmas movie! I loved christmas, me and Alfie always decorate the tree together!

After the movie was finished Alfie suggested we grabbed a starbucks, so we both got our coats and headed out the door.

We walked along the icy path to Starbucks.

I smiled at Alfie and gave him a hug!

"I love you zo, your an amazing best friend!"

"Aw Alf I love you too."

Alfie suggested I sat down whilst he got the drinks so I told him what I wanted and texted louise.

"how are you lou?"

Louise texted me back after a couple minuites and we started chatting about our day!

Alfie came back with the drinks and we started talking about when we would meet up to decorate the christmas tree and finally we decided we would do it tommorow as we weren't doing anything!

I was so Excited!