Yes.

Travis woke up from some noice being heard and saw it was daylight, he opened his eyes and had a headache and groaned as he slowly woke up. He didn't know where he was, all he did was look around to try and find out some clues until he saw Charlotte walk out of her bedroom only wearing her bra and panties. She didn't notice that he was up until she walked into the kitchen and he spoke up.

Travis: Charlotte?

Charlotte: Oh you're awake.

Travis: What happend?

Charlotte: I picked you up from the bar.

Travis: Oh, well thank you.

She brought over some breakfast for both of them and sat next to him, she was still undressed and she just started to talk to him like nothing happend yesterday.

Charlotte: I have a question?

Travis: Ok.

Charlotte: When I picked you up, you said thank you Candice. Were you talking about Candice Lerae?

Travis: Oh yeah, well it's a long story.

Charlotte: I have time.

Travis: Well I went to NXT last night at full sail and things got a little wild with her backstage.

Charlotte: You two had sex?

Travis: Yeah..

Charlotte: Oh..

She looked down a little and Travis kept talking about what happend.

Travis: Yeah then we got caught from Dakota Kai and she tried to blackmail me. 

Charlotte: What do you mean?

Travis: She said if I didn't do what she wanted then she was going to send out the pictures she took of Candice and I.

Charlotte: So what did you do?

Travis: I did what she wanted..

Charlotte: I'm guessing sex?

Travis: cough* sigh* .... yeah.

That's what set Charlotte off a little inside.

Charlotte: So you just have sex with anyone that wants it?

Travis: ... honestly, yeah.

Charlotte: What the fuck Travis?

Travis: What? I'm just living life right now.

Charlotte: That's so gross.

Travis: It's gross? Funny part is that you started it all.

She slapped Travis across the face and instantly regretted it.

Charlotte: Travis.. I'm.. I'm so sorry.

Travis: ...

He was just speechless and held his face.

Travis: Ok well thanks for the ride home and breakfast but I'm gonna go.

Charlotte: No wait.

She ran after him and shut the door so he couldn't leave.

Charlotte: Listen Travis I'm sorry, I just-

Before she could finish, he kissed her to shut her up. She didn't pull away and he felt her smile mid kiss. She put his hands on her hips to pull him in closer.

He pulled away and saw her face, she just had a huge grin on her face.

Charlotte: Can we talk?

Travis: Sure but let's do it over dinner.