I want you

Eleanor:" WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOUIS! "she yelled again.

Louis looked at Harry:"I can't lie to him right in his face. "He turned back to Eleanor.

'You're a lovely girl, but i love someone else."Louis explained.

Harry looked up at Louis and gave him this face------ http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/harry-imagine?before=1341358238

Louis smiled at Harry. "Well i don't ever wanna see you again"Eleanor said.

Eleanor walked away. Harry was walking away also, but Louis grabbed his hands.

Were are you going?"Louis asked confused.

Harry:"Away, don't you've to go to your new gf?

Louis laughed and grabbed Harry's head in his hands.

I meant you silly"Louis said smiling.

He pulled Harry's lips to his own lips and moved them.

Harry moaned a couple of times.

"Hi you gu-----.''

Louis turned his head and saw Liam with this face staring at Harry and him.

http://www.google.nl/imgres?hl=nl&biw=1600&bih=743&tbm=isch&t...

Liam:"What is going on here?"He asked confused.

Harry hide his face into Louis his neck. Louis:"Don't be embrassed babe its okay.

Liam laughed:"When did you guys planned to tell me this?

"Soon mate, but it sucks that you've to find it out like this ya know"Louis said.

Liam smiled:"Its okay, i just want you to be happy mate. He wrapped his arms around Louis and Harry.:"So lovebirds, what are we gonna do tonight?"Liam ask.

Harry:"Watch a movie, hang out, make our homework or we all just do nothing.

Louis laughed and gave Harry a kiss on his cheeck.

You're so cute Hazza"Louis said with a big smile on his face.

The boys walked to Harry's house. They walked to the front door, untill they heard weird noises. Harry:"Stay here alright". Louis and Liam nodded. Harry walked to the place where the weird noises came from. He saw a little girl crying. He kneeled down next to the little girl. He lay his hand on her shoulder. Harry:"Hi sweety whats your name".

"Cances"She said. Alright Cances, what are you doing here alone at this time"Harry said softly. She wiped her tears away." I life on the streets for 1,5 year now. I don't have a family. Harry felt that he has to cry, but he stayed strong. "How old are you sweetheart". The little girl looked at her fingers and started to count. 1,2,3,4,5,6 6 i'm six"She said. Harry's heart broke. "Alright we're gonna do it this way. You're coming with me to my house, than you're gonna take a shower and then we're gonna talk alright?" Louis heard everything Harry said. Why is he so sweet o gosh i love him so much"Louis thought". Harry and the girl walked to the others. Harry introduced the girl to the boys and the boys introduced themself to the girl. Louis:"So Harry's going to take a shower with her and Liam and i are going to make popcorn and stuff. Harry's eyes winded:"Shower with her?"He looked confused. Louis:"Calm down its not like you're a pedophile, she's six she can't do this alone, so get your perfect ass upstairs and go help her. Harry smiled and walked upstairs. He took out her dirty clothes and put her under the shower. Louis:"I'm be right back, i have to do something he said to Liam.

Louis walked out the house and drove away in his car. Liam was stil making popcorn.