Falling in love with a killer

Heyy guys this is my first story so plz surrport me 

vote,comment and become a fan

------------------------------

Beep,Beep Beep,Beep

i pressed snooze on my alarm clock and was woken by my twin brothers screaming at me 

"Paige get your lazy ass up before we leave for hockey camp with out you !!!" Tom and Steven shouted up the stairs. 

Oh crap hockey club.the only reason i go is cause im in the top 5 in the county for girls and boys and there is amazing hot guys with no tops.

I got up and put on my black lacy bra and pants then pulled on a tank top and short shorts. I pulled my hair into a loose pony tail and left running down the stairs.On my way down i crashed into the fitest god in the world he had black sweeping hair and the sparklist green eyes.as i looked him over i noticed he was doing the same as me.

"can i help you" i said politley, while he was still looking me up and down i coughed and repeated my question. 

he smirked and i just wantd to wipe it off his face."well you could tell me your name" he asked still smirking. 

"Paige,and yours is ... ?" 

"Terance" he said but the smirk was off his face and he was looking at somthing behind me.i turned around and saw tom and steven glaring at him."Paige were leaving go get in the car !"said tom still glaring at terance. 

"but.." 

"Paige GET IN THE CAR " Steven said turning his stair on me.i walked off in a hump and got in the black suv. 

A minute later the boys and Terance got in the car.Terance sat in the back with Tom while Steven and i sat in the front. 

It was an awkwared silance on the way to the club and when i got there i jumped out and ran over to Sammy and Joe .My two best friends sitting next to each other. "hey guys what you up to" 

"nothing much"said joe at the same time that sammy said "everything" 

we all cracked up in laughter.Joe was our gay bestfriend and he acted like such a girl sometimes.suddenly someone shouted my name and i turned round to see the boys heading this way."aaahhhhhhhh hide me"i told my friends and the got up and stood infront of me .i loved them. 

"Paige we can see you and we wanted to say that you left your water at home so you have to go get some from the fountain" He handed me an empty bottle and left. 

After that every one was called down to the pitch and we started practice . After two hours we got a break. 

I walked over to the water fountain and was about to get some water when someone jumped on my back "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Get off me !" 

I turned around to see my boyfriend Luke . He had blonde hair blue eyes and the hottest body ever! 

i turned back to the water as he got off my back. Then he pushed his water infront of mine and stole my water so i turned the water off. Luke looked at me cutely then splashed his water all over me i screamed as the cold water hit me.By now we were getting a crowd Luke was laughing his head off so i filled up my water and as soon as he realised wat i was doing luke ran

 "Help me im being chased by a physcopath!" he screamed laughing run round the pitch. I chased him and then jumped on his back pouring water on his head . With that i gave a happy smile and walked away but not before luke came and throwed me over his sholder.

"Put me down you you you ARSE!!"i said thumping his back but this just made him smile even more. After we walked back to the teacher Luke put me down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips  

"Your still not forgiven" i murmed quietly but he heard 

"Then i shall just have to make you forgive me " Luke walked away smiling. I turned around to see Terance glaring at Luke and my brother glaring at him. Uh oh this is not good what so ever, i was in trouble !

---------------------------- 

please vote and comment for me i dont no whether to carry on 

tell what to do and whats wrong with it! xx