Ball of Fear

Bim was practically growling to himself, he hadn't harmed her! He got her better clothes than the rags she made herself (despite them actually being good), he placed her a little room of her own in a small area of his own, and he feeds her!

Little NJ still doesn't trust him, he doesn't see why the tiny woman is so afraid of him! Sure he was big, but he hadn't given her any reason to not trust him!

He was currently sitting in the studio with his arms crossed as Wilford and the Jim twins prepared for the next show, Wilford was more than inclined to let him sulk but he needed the cannibal for the script.

"Okay good boy, what's gotten you down in the dumps?" Wilford said as he flopped down next to Bim.

Bim thought about sharing his knowledge of NJ with the others, but decided against it. Though Wilford is insane and zany and maybe he could help him out.

Bim sat up straighter and turned his full attention to his friend, "Say you find an Itty bitty woman and she doesn't trust you, you don't give her any reason not to trust you and you take pretty good care of her...what would you do to earn her trust?"

Wilford's eyes grew wide for a minute before humming, "Well it depends, sometimes a person has to be shown that you mean no harm, they or she could be put off by your size...how bitty is Itty bitty?"

Bim knew this by heart and answered without thought, "About 3 or 4 inches."

Wilford nodded, "Yes, you are probably terrifying to her. Try to show her that she's safe with you, oh! How about holding her?"

Again he answered without thought, "She won't even let me touch her!"

"Ah do what you do best Trimmer!" Wilford yelled standing up and turning to the Jims, "Jim, Jim, we'll be canceling tonight and putting it off until Bim gets his lady issues in order."

Bim sat in silence as the three left, what was something he did best? Cleaning up Wilford's messes because his charm isn't working...

He could just swallow her down! He knows he won't hurt her, so why not? He'll just be gentle.

========

It was easier said than done, NJ was singing along to a Phineas and Ferb song and sounded really nice. Though when Bim made himself known, she began to beg for forgiveness.

She also wasn't listening as he tried to calm her down and in a spur of agitation, he scooped her up and placed her on his tongue.

This caused her to panic and try to run, in which he moved his tongue to scoop her back so he could close his mouth.

His eyes widened at her flavor, if he wasn't careful not to hurt her, she would have been a pleasant morsel.

She had a sweet flavor and a spicy aftertaste, and immediately Bim knew her personality. But he was a bit downtrodden to find out that she's just a mess with him.

He almost didn't notice that he was drooling, and that NJ was thrashing to stay above his saliva.

He gently pressed her against the roof of his mouth to swallow the excess spit, he hadn't even noticed her mumbling until she spoke some interesting words and he tuned in.

"All big people are the same, you try and get to trust you...you snuff us out when it doesn't go your way. Just get it over with! I don't care anymore! Just finish me already!"

Bim wanted to spit her back out, but he had to prove it to her. So with a little hesitation, he tilted his head back and swallowed her.

Guiltily taking pleasure in her squirming as she slid down his throat, feeling her go passed his chest and fall into his stomach.

He pressed his hand against his stomach, hoping to ease her panic.

========

NJ hadn't meant to sing, she hadn't meant to be disobedient...but she couldn't help but be angry.

He hadn't given her any rules, or was he just upset and taking it out on her.

She yelled as she was pressed against the roof of his mouth, "All big people are the same, you try and get to trust you...you snuff us out when it doesn't go your way. Just get it over with! I don't care anymore! Just finish me already!"

Her tears streamed down her face as she felt him lean back and she tried to run as she was sucked into the black living void that was Bim's throat.

She could feel him purring, the sick fuck. The same weakness she felt since she was young, returned with a vengeance as she fell into his stomach.

Only then did she openly cried, if it wasn't for the fact that she thought she was going to die...she wouldn't have let the bottom drop.

She sobbed as Bim's voice rumbled around her, causing her to tremble.

"H-Hey NJ? Look you're not going to be hurt, I didn't know how to get you to open up. I didn't know if I did something wrong...I didn't think this all the way through. I just wanted to show you that you could trust me. This is kinda my version of a trust fall."

NJ listened to Bim, "S-So I'm not being punished?"

She felt something press against her and she squeaked in fright, "You don't deserve punishment, and I won't allow anyone to hurt you. So you can relax inside until dinner or talk until dinner."

NJ relaxed a bit, "Big folk declared my kind as pets, I was with one family for a long time...It's been almost a year since I was free, then you caught me."

She could hear him rumbling, "I'm sorry, but I'm also not sorry. I want you to see that everyone isn't as bad, and as a "not human" I can protect you."

NJ curled into a ball, "C-Can I sleep?"

The pressure was on her back again, "I'll wake you when dinner is ready."

A/N: Yea, this is probably a shock to those who thought I was gone, believe me when I say I lost a loooot of motivation. Though I've been getting back into g/t and vore but here ya go nerds who are interested.