Hello Kopenhagen!

I opened my eyes slowly and realized that I fell asleep while listening to music. I stoped 'Fancy' and looked at the clock. It was 5:35 pm. I looked at my parents who were sitting left to me. My dad was sleeping and my mum was reading a magazine.

'Mum? When are we landing?' I asked her.

'Hmm I think in about an hour', she said after looking at her clock.

I looked out of the window and saw nothing except white clouds. 'They were looking so fluffy...' was one of my usual thoughts haha.

After a few minutes looking at the 'fluffy' clouds a stewardess came and gave each of us a menu card. I was really hungry, because I didn't eat lunch and c'mon It's already 5:45pm! :D

I decided to eat a lasagne and drink a cola, not a soup...Idk why.

The stewardess came again and we ordered our food and drinks.

I got my phone out of my pocket and went to my photo gallery. I had over 3,000 photos hahah :D I guess 1000 of them were photos of Benjamin...<3:D

I scrolled down and clicked on the baby photos of Benjamin. Aww he was such a cutie!! Ohh excuse me, he IS such a cutie.

Finally a stewardess came and brought us our food and drinks :)

We started to eat and OHH MY GOD the lasagne tasted so so good! I couldn't stop eating..! Then we finished and a steward came and brought it away.

I took my mum's magazine and started reading it.

'Please sit down, strap on, close your tables and make sure your seats are in their normal position. We are landing', a women's voice said.

I put the magazine away, closed my table and straped on and everybody did the same things.

The plane was landing slowly.

I heard the noise of the plane's wheels when they were opening and then we landed.

I looked out of the window and noticed that It was raining.

Hello rainy Kopenhagen

-

Benjamin I'm coming.

------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo :)

So that's my second chapter! I know It's a little bit short...:/ sorry :(

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it ;)<3

Please tell me how it is :)