29. (Goblet of Fire) A lot of red heads

Without each other, the girls had had a very boring summer, thus far. Except for Cadwyn, who had spent the beginning of the summer, in Molly's villa, in the Carribbean.
But the other three were looking forward to the Quidditch world cup, so that they could see each other again.
Annabeth had gone to Arya's the day before they left, so that they could all take a Portkey, to the field they would be staying in for the next few days.
Rhia and her family were getting a Portkey on the day of the match, and had no intention of staying the night in a tent, like Arya's family. Even if it was a large, wizard tent.
Since Cadwyn would be going with George, and the rest of the Weasley's, she had no hand in the travel arrangements. And she didn't take kindly to being woken up, before 5oclock in the morning. Just so they could catch the Portkey.
She was also not looking forward to sleeping in a tent, with Ginny. But at least Hermione would be with her, to help get her through it.

When Cadwyn and the Weasley's arrived at the campsite, they found themselves surrounded by wizards, all showing their team colours. The Irish were in green, and the Bulgarians were in red.
While Arthur and the twins, put up the tent, Cadwyn chose to follow the others, as they went to find a tap, and collect water.
This gave her the chance to try and find her friends.
The first person she bumped into, was Rhia, though her parents were nowhere insight.
Cadwyn made her excuses to the Weasley's, and approached her friend.
"Hiya. Where are you parents? You didn't leave them at home, did you?" Asked Cadwyn.
"I wish. No, they're talking to some old friends of theirs" replied Rhia.
"How did you escape?"
"I told them I was searching for a loo. They won't care how long I'm gone though. I doubt that they've even noticed, that I'm not there"
"Come on. Lets go and find Annabeth and Arya.

It took a further 10 minutes to find Arya's tent, which was covered in Irish flags.
"Wow. I think it's obvious which country you're supporting" grinned Rhia.
"Got enough flags?" Quizzed Cadwyn.
"I told you that Adrian loves Quidditch, didn't I? This was his idea. Most people in the UK will be supporting Ireland anyway, due to them being a part, of our little bit of the world. I didn't think we needed them, but unfortunately, I lost that argument" replied Arya.
"You're not a fan of the flags?" Cadwyn questioned.
"Well, it seems like everyone is doing something similar. So I guess we blend in. But personally, I've never been a fan of green, no offense Rhia".
"None taken. Where's Annabeth?" Asked Rhia
"Still inside. It is still rather early in the morning you know" replied Arya
"You're telling me. I've been awake since about 4" yawned Cadwyn
"Oo. That's nasty".

Hearing the sound of her friends voices, Annabeth stuck her head out of the tent, and smiled.
"I thought I heard you complaining Cad. It's good to see you both" she said, as she stepped out of the tent.
"Hey Annabeth. How are you enjoying your first Quidditch World cup?" Questioned Rhia.
"It's mad, isn't it. I thought we went over the top at school. But this is just something else"
"Yeah. We magic folk, do love our Quidditch".
"That's obvious... I didn't think you were the tenting type Arya" admitted Cadwyn.
"I'm not really. Me and Ade used to camp in our garden, in this tent. But we never went on family holidays in one, or anything like that" replied Arya.

"Are you glad to be home?" Asked Cadwyn.
"Yes. I'm enjoying being with my family. But I think that I am ready to go back to school now. How's your holiday been? You haven't sent any owls all summer, I've been worried" replied Arya.
"Sorry. I've been too busy doing muggle things. I thought Molly and her family would find it odd, if I started sending owls to people every day"
"You were with Molly?"
"Yeah. Her family owns this lovely villa, near a beach in the Carribbean. Our families often get together, and go there during the summer"
"Oh. Right. That sounds nice"
"Yeah. It is. It's kind of a downer to be back in England, the weather here, can't compete with the heat in the Carribbean"
"But it must be nice to be back with your boyfriend?"
"Yes. I have missed him. Which reminds me, I want to introduce you to the rest of his family. He has two brothers named Charlie and Bill, that you've never met. And you can meet his dad, Arthur".

Finding their way back to the Weasley's tent, was a bit of a challenge, as more people were awake now. So the field was swarming with witches and wizards, from all over the world.
Harry and the others had already collected the water, and beaten the girls back.
"Sorry I took so long. I bumped into a few people" apologised Cadwyn, as she sat down next to George, on the picnic rug that Arthur had set up.
"Never mind. The more the merrier" replied Arthur, pointing to the floor.
The other girls sat down on the rug, and began eating the breakfast, that Arthur had cooked on a small fire.
To Arya's delight, she had ended up sitting on Harry's left hand side, while Ron sat on his other side.
Rhia, who sat next to her, rolled her eyes as Arya blushed, when her and Harry's hands touched, when he passed her the plate of bacon.
Luckily, Harry hadn't noticed, as he was too busy looking at a man in an old Quidditch uniform, who was striding towards them.

When Arthur saw him, he jumped to his feet.
"Ah. The man of the moment. Ludo. Everyone, this is Ludo Bagman, it's thanks to him, that we got such good tickets" he announced.
Ludo waved his hand, as if to say it was nothing.
"Arthur. Good to see you old mate. What a day! Couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. And hardly a hiccough in the arrangements... not much for me to do" replied Ludo.
Percy copied his father, and jumped to his feet, eager to make a good impression.
He shook Ludo's hand, and Arthur began to introduce him to the rest of the group.
But he had to stop after Cadwyn, as he didn't know the other girls names. So they had to introduce themselves.

A few moments later, a wizard dressed in a crisp muggle suit, apparated a few feet away from their tent.
"Barty! Pull up a bit of grass" said Ludo, patting the ground beside him.
"No thank you Ludo" replied Barty Crouch.
"Mr Crouch. Would you like a cup of tea?" Asked Percy.
"Oh- yes, thank you Weatherby" replied Crouch.
Fred and George nearly choked on their tea, as Percy turned pink, and began fidling around with the kettle.
"Are these all yours Arthur?" Questioned Crouch, looking around at the large number of people on the rug.
"Oh no. Just the red-heads. Those two are my son Ron's friends; Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. And that's my son George's girlfriend, Cadwyn... err"
"Jones. Cadwyn Jones" interupted Cadwyn, finishing Arthur's sentence for him.
"Right yes. Cadwyn Jones. Sorry, my mind's all over the place... And those are three of her friends from school" continued Arthur.

A strange look crossed Barty's face, when Cadwyn revealed her name. But it was gone a second later.
"Well. It was nice to meet you all. But I really must be on my way. Don't forget to talk to Ali Bashir, about those flying carpets Arthur. Ludo, we need to meet the Bulgarians remember" he said, pushing his half-drunk tea, back to Percy.
"Oh yes. I nearly forgot. I'll see you all in the top box later. I'm commentating" announced Ludo, as he jumped to his feet.
A second later he joined Crouch, and the two dissapparated together.
"What was that all about?" Whispered Cadwyn.
"What was what about?" Quizzed Arya.
"Nothing. Never mind" mumbled Cadwyn.
She had been the only one to notice Crouch's strange behaviour, which made her think that maybe she had imagined it, in the first place.