The Boys With The Raybans

Shayna's POV

"So, where should we go first?" I asked Aubrie, pulling into the strip mall.

We are having our first girls day out, since we moved here.

"HOTTOPIC!" She yells, completely too loud.

"Alright! Gosh, could you possibly be any louder? I'm sitting right here."

I love her, but sometimes the girl can be a bit loud.

"I'm sorry." She wispers in the quietest voice I have ever heard come out of her.

"Wow, that was quiet."

" I know, you told me to be quiet."

"Yeaa- AUBRIE WATCH OUT!" Before I could catch her attention, she ran into a guy with blue hair and raybans on to cover his eyes.

"Okay first, who the hell wears raybans in fall?!" she shook her head at the the guy.

"Uh we do." the guy pointed to his friend and himself.

"Wait.... You're not who I think you are, are you?"

"In the flesh." He smiled. Surprisingly, Aubrie didnt fangirl or anything.

"Well, I'm Aubrie, and this is my friend Shayna." She pointed to me. "And we just moved here..."

"WELCOME." He laughed pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you sir Ramsay." she bowed as I awarded her with a 'your fucking crazy' type of look.

"Hi there...." I said like the socially awkward person that I am.

HOLY CRAP! We just ran into the one and only Matt Webb and Josh Ramsay, from one of the most amazing bands in the history of forever.

"Sorry about my special snowflake of a friend. She is kind of a clutz sometimes..." I say, and laugh awkwardly.

"It's completely fine." Says Matt, and just the sound of his voice makes my heart flutter.

I am a stupid fan girl, 'just keep calm Shayna, don't freak out.' I think to myself.

Aubrie looks at me and smiles, she knows that I have had the biggest crush on him since I was 13, and it's as if she can read my mind when she says, "Sooo, Matt, Shayna has a huge crush on you."

I mentally face palm, I can already feel that my cheeks are ablaze.  I look down, as if trying to keep from making eye contact with anyone. 

She just had to make everything awkward right away, didn't she?

"Can I talk to you over there?!" I say, pointing to a spot where they couldn't hear us, and dragging her there.

"What the hell?! Why did you have to do that? And right after we met them? God Aubrie..."

"Well... I'm sorry...?"

"You should be." I say, sticking my tongue out at her.

The next thing I know, I'm being pulled back over to the guys by Aubrie.

"So, where are Ian and Mike?" She asks, being a bit nosy, if I do say so myself.

"They are at the studio, working on something, I guess." Says Josh.

"Damn it. I wanted to meet that octogon. and Mike of course!" she laughed.

I can feel somebody's eyes on me, I look up, and sure enough it is Matt, I look down, blushing.

"Can we get a picture with you guys? Believe it or not, we have been huge fans of yours since we were, like, ummmm, Shayna! How long have we been fans?" Asks Aubrie, looking over at me.

"I was 13, you were 12." I say quietly.

I can tell that she is just trying to get me to talk.

"Geez you guys have been there for us for that long? That's amazing. How old are you guys now?" Says Josh, being his chatty self.

"We are both 18. I'm almost 19 though." I say sweetly, with a big grin on my face.

Aubrie looks over, and sticks her tongue out at me. "SHUT IT!"

"She is mad because I'm older than her, a problem we have had since we met." I say.

"Haha, poor young people. We are older than both of you." Says Matt, being a complete and total butt head.

"Not by much! Only a few years!" I say, extremely too loud.

Matt and Josh just stand there laughing. 'What ass monkeys, thinking they are cool because they are old men.' I think, laughing at the thought.

Once again, Aubrie is pretty much reading my mind. "I wouldn't be laughing, you guys are old men!" She says, laughing, "So, what about that picture?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

"Okay, so, first we will take one all together, then it will be Shayna and Matt, then me and Josh, and then the other way around. Got it?" Aubrie says with authourity in her voice.

We all stand together, getting ready for the picture, when I feel an arm go around my waist, I look back, and guess who that arm belongs to? FREAKING MATT WEBB! Holy crap...

Right where his arm is, I feel this weird sort of electricity.

When we are done with the group picture the other two leave our side, and then we are standing there side by side, alone, with that amazing electricity...

And then Aubrie yells, "SMILE!"

I don't even have to put on a fake smile, being next to Matt, that brings me all of the happiness in the world.