↞↞ Holly Morgan ↠↠

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Basics

Full Name: Holly Ariel Morgan

Holly - From the English word for the holly tree, ultimately derived from Old English holen.

Ariel - Means "lion of God" in Hebrew, from אֲרִי ('ari) meaning "lion" and אֵל ('el) meaning "God". In the Old Testament, it is used as another name for the city of Jerusalem.

Morgan - From the Old Welsh masculine name Morcant, which was possibly derived from Welsh mor "sea" and cant "circle".

Age: 16 (Psycho)

Birthday: 1st of April

Zodiac: Aries

- "Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus

- "Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus. Its representatives are naturally brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of their age and quickly perform any given tasks."

Nicknames: Holls, Mija (by Mr. Delmar), Holly-Polly Bear (by Flash), Psycho (by Heroes and Villains)

MBTI: Executive (ESTJ-A)

- "The problem with being so fixated on what works is that ESTJs too often dismiss what might work better

- "The problem with being so fixated on what works is that ESTJs too often dismiss what might work better. Everything is opinion until proven, and ESTJ personalities are reluctant to trust an opinion long enough for it to have that chance."

Universe: Marvel

Occupation: Student, works part-time at Delmar's Deli-Grocery for Mr. Delmar

Species: Human/Mutated

Powers: Can control people's emotions with gold-like dust that forms from her hands.

Family: Mr and Mrs. Morgan (Parents)

Faceclaim: Katelyn Nacon

Quotes

"I just made you feel so scared that you peed yourself. Damn, I wish I had recorded that to keep this memory forever,"

"Huh-do those responsibilities include helping the elderlies cross the road, pick up garbage, and help traffic control? How impressive,"

"I think you're right, I have a stupid crush on that nerdy kid,"

"Ok, I guess the cat's out of the bag. I am Psycho. Well, was. You can call me Holly, Holly Morgan,"

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.