I try to calm my body because my pulse can't stop racing. I walk back to my dressing table and put some makeup tutorials that i found on Pinterest. I choose to straightened my hair and let it loose for tonight, then i change my bathrobes into Oriana's dress.

Romeo will be here in 30 minutes and i put everything i need in my purse, then walk out from my room. Paulo is sitting at the living room and his eyes gleamed when he saw me.

"You look beautiful." He smile.

"Thank you."

"Is that Oriana's dress?"

"Of course it is." I roll my eyes.

"Who you're going with? Léon?"

I shake my head. "No, he's coming with Lana. I'll be there with Romeo."

"Who the fuck is Romeo?" He raise his eyebrows.

"A Captain of the Football Team."

"Oh."

I see a text from Romeo and he said that he already arrive here. I wave my hand to Paulo, before i go to the front door and Romeo is looking very attractive there.

"You look beautiful Camila." He reach my hand to kissed it.

"Thanks, you look great either."

He open his car's door to me and i look at Paulo before we left. This is really weird, both of us acting like it was never happened again.

[]

I just have an affair with Oriana's sister. Why the fuck do i did that? Right now i feel like a total jerk, but that kissed was totally my stress reliefs. I could finally feel her lips without a drunk tension, she could put her hands on my hair like she wanted me so badly.

She's going to the Homecoming with that boy Romeo. She never told me anything about him. Firstly, i thought that Homecoming isn't her thing and what did Romeo do to convince her coming?

She looks really gorgeous tonight, i could tell. She never leave her ripped jeans ever since i met her and now, she is wearing a dress. I was sitting in the room with my thoughts and i got a facetime call from Oriana.

"Hi baby, how's the tour?"

"It is great. The fans are so loud and amazing. How about your match yesterday? How does it feels to be a winner?" She giggle.

"Of course it is amazing. I really miss you here." I didn't sound honest on my last words, but I am. Am I?

"I really miss you too. Camila is coming to the Homecoming and honestly, i am really surprised that she would come to that thing. Is she going with Léon?"

I shake my head. "No she isn't. She's going there with a boy named Romeo. A lot of boy named Romeo is definitely a jerk."

"Why are you being so judgemental these days? Slow down, she's a grown up. Do you know which of my dresses that she chose?"

"The one that i gave to you on our first date after i propose you. The red one. She looks different tonight."

"Did you mean different as pretty?"

"Maybe, i don't know."

"It's a good thing though. You should actually captured them before they go!"

"Babe, don't act like a parents." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"I'm not. It's just, she never get the attention that she wanted since she was child. I know she act like she didn't even care but we both know that she needs it."

"Yeah i think you're right." I smile. "You look really tired baby, i think you should get some rest. I don't want you to get sick before the wedding." Oh, the wedding.

"Okay bye, i love you."

"Me too."

***

Romeo linger his right arm around my waist and i jerk it away from him. I know i'm wearing a dress, but skin contact still isn't my thing.

"Damn you play hard to get Sabatini, I like it." He whisper, but i ignore him.

I saw Lana and Léon from far and Lana definitely rock the dress she wear. She wear a light blue lace low high halter dress and her face seems glowing with the shimmery bronze makeup look and her braid bun.

"Hey Camila!" She wave her hand to me and i approach her.

"I already told you that you will look beautiful on that dress." She smile, but as soon as she saw Romeo, her expression change.

"Why so serious Avalanna?" Romeo chuckle.

"Just shut up!" She glare at him. "I'm going to get some drinks with Léon, i'll meet you right here."

Then, she walk away and Romeo can't stop staring at me for the entire night. He looks like a creep somehow.

"Don't you wanna go to meet your friends?"

"No, i want to be here with you."

"I'm not gonna buy your smirky face or your thick accent. Just go get a girl to be kissed with because i don't want to."

He laugh. "You really think i'm gonna use you for that? Of course no. I'm really attracted to you, so what?"

"I don't date Romeo."

"I know but can we just be friends or whatever?"

I sigh, "Hm yeah."

---

guys i'm very very sory for the very late update, i know i'm such a bad author. hope y'all still read this story:( i kinda struggled with my anxiety and it causes me an author block. once again sorry guys. S.