Sadar Naman (Hello Everyone)

Our humble Pranams to All of you.
The idea behind coming with this book is to take a small step towards his and her lotus feet.

This book will have a daily update, a collective effort to reach him where a daily chapter will be posted with some strotras( Divine Hymns) or Mantras or anything related to all Deities of Hinduism. Like a daily task of 10 minutes maximum.

The Strotra would be Named here and even Published so you don't have to search so much for them. Where you want to publish them, in a separate book or here itself, do let us know.

Suggestions of everyone regarding daily prayers are welcome.
And I am planning to start this book with devotion to Sri LakshmiNarayana and then it will be worship of everyone.

Instead of fighting the wars of supremacy, with this book, we are trying to take a step, so something fruitful can be done and social media can be used to its maximum extent.

Do let me know how would you like to proceed with this book as in the strotras or mantras you want to recite and share with everyone so that everyone can immerse in his and her devotion.

Just add this book to your library and follow the update. You can also choose to follow as per your convenience of days but do let us know when you followed through Comments so that we can bring more for you.

We are tagging all profiles who follow our account beneath. Please do tag your friends and make this effort a success together.

Regards VishnuParivaar

Mc_KhanSaraswatiJadhavraoPandavaPrananayakiASarkar9khaleesi_svishnupriyeRaniPrithvi120khushmitaIM__KrishnaTheCryingSoulgman21104dreamgoddess17Padmaja_sjayakkanhaIAmNikitaJPrincessBella2002mi-adelinetteShiv_ShaktiAyaudhikaDharmaPriyaaArjunaHridishtaMahabharathianAhamParaBrahmasmiVishnuPriyaasAlexJackson712vidhyascribblesParmitha_MSLovertypical_Indiangirldreamer_s001shailajapvlImMadhumithaMadhavaPriyaaPhenomenal_WUnderthecandlelightvishnuputraPandavaPranayini-Acciona23-