chapter 13

Author's note: If you thought the last chapter was sad... Well, then you may want to brace yourself. But don't worry, this isn't the end! I promise! So feel free to comment and vote(; Oh and PLEASE tell others to read this! Well, you don't have to... But if you think it's good, then that would be nice(: Ok enough of me, here's chapter 13!

Niall's P.O.V.

I yawned and stretched out my arms as I waited at Zayn's apartment door. After waiting a few more moments, I knocked again and yelled, "Zayn c'mon, we've got a meeting with management!"

He walked out with a frown on his face and it appeared as though he hadn't slept at all last night. "You okay?" I asked him.

"I'm fine..." he mumbled. As Harry walked out of his apartment, I saw Zayn glare at him. Harry tried to talk to him, but Zayn wouldn't let him and walked away. Hmm. Wonder what that's about...

We got to our meeting and our two managers stood there. The taller and skinnier one, John, spoke. "Gentlemen, as you know, you will be leaving for you tour soon." We all nodded. "And some of you... Well we're concerned that some of you are going to make it difficult to leave," he continued.

The shorter, slightly chubby man, Stan, said, "Zayn, we've seen you around with a red-headed girl a couple of times and--"

"She won't be an issue," Zayn cut him off.

"Okay..." Stan said. "Well, Niall, we've been noticing a blonde girl that's been around you," he told me.

I felt my stomach drop. I didn't like where this was going...

"Her name is Allison," I told the men. "And I really like her."

"I'm sure you do," John said, "but whatever you two have needs to end."

"We can make it work during the tour, if that's what you're concerned about," I told them.

"Well it's not just that..." John began.

"Fans don't like it," Stan finished.

"So..." I said.

"So today at the autograph session we want you to choose a fan, it can be anyone you want, and we want you to kiss her," Stan said. "We want you to prove to your fans that your not in a relationship with anybody, and that you're for one of them."

"No," I immediately said. "I can't."

"You can and you will," John said. "Or we will find another blonde Irish boy to sing for us."

And with that, they pushed us out the door and left me feeling lonely already.

Allison's P.O.V.

I checked the time. 3:53. I spent the next 7 minutes fidgeting in my desk, anxious to see Niall. Finally, I checked out with my boss and headed out of the building and to where One Direction would be signing autographs.

I walked in and the first thing I saw was Niall.

Kissing another girl.

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom where I spent the next 20 minutes crying in a stall.

I knew it. Niall could never want me. He has millions of girls who would gladly take him any day. Why would he choose me? He wouldn't. But what hurt the most was that I thought we shared something special. It was like when we touched, I swelled up inside. And when we kissed, it felt like we were the only two people on the planet.

But that was over. Once I could pull myself together, I quickly walked out the bathroom and out to the parking lot. I saw Niall standing there, waiting for me. I tried to walk by without being noticed, but he saw me and started running over to me.

"Allison!" he yelled. I ignored him and continued to walk towards my car. But he beat me to it. He stood in front of the door of my car. "Allison, let me explain," he begged me. I felt tears form in my eyes again and a few fell out.

"Just... Don't," I told him. I pushed past him, got in my car, and drove away as I think I heard him say he loved me.