chapter 12

Author's note: I know, I know. I haven't updated in like FOREVER. But I have the next couple chapters all written out already, I was just waiting only my friend to read them because I like to have her opinion before I post a new chapter... So anyways, READ. COMMENT. VOTE.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling lonely. All last night I had been watching romantic movies in bed, while Allison was hanging out with Niall. My "forever alone" thought were interrupted by my phone buzzing.

"Can you come over tonight? xxx"

It was Zayn. His timing was perfect, and it instantly made me glad knowing I had someone like him there for me. Zayn was the sweetest, nicest guy I had ever gone out with.

"I'd love to xxx"

Feeling lazy, I decided to put on some sweats and take a jog in the park. After about twenty seconds of slow running, I decided to just stick with a fast-walk. When I got back to our apartment, I hopped in the shower. I took my time, wanting to be nice and clean for Zayn tonight. After I got out, I put on some light pink denim shorts that showed off most of me up until the top of my thigh, and a black shirt that ended around my belly-button, giving away my flat stomach. And I decided to throw on a nicer, black lacey bra and a matching thong for underneath. I straightened my long, red hair and put it over my back. I took my time with my make up, being careful to make everything perfect.

My phone buzzed. I walked over to find I got another text from Zayn. "See you soon, beautiful xxx"

Even though it was just a text, I blushed. He always knew just what to say.

"I'm leaving now(: xxx" I sent back. And with that, I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Once Niall had confirmed that I looked okay, I left his apartment. I then walked just a couple doors down to my place. All of us boys lived in the same apartment complex area so it would be easier to get to each other. I walked into my own apartment, then sat on the couch as I waited for my date to come.

I heard a knock at the door, knowing it must be Amanda. I walked over and took a deep breath, then opened the door. I looked at her up and down. Her outfit complemented her body beautifully, considering it mostly just covered up the private areas. But still, she looked stunning.

"Hi," she said.

I smiled. "Hi. You look amazing," I told her.

"You don't look to bad yourself," she said with a smirk. I chuckled, and she walked in and set her bag down. She looked around my apartment. "I love your place," she told me. "I could get used to it." She winked at me, then continued looking around.

I chuckled again, then sat on the couch that was across from the television. "Thanks."

She sat next me, then looked at me with her bright green eyes. "You have beautiful eyes," she told me.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I told her. Then, catching me by surprise, she pushed her lips onto mine. I could tell this was going to be more than a peck...

She sat on my lap with her legs straddled over me and ran her fingers through my hair, messing up what had taken me an hour to style. But I didn't care, she could mess up my hair as much as she wanted if it meant I could be with her. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her closer. Her tongue lightly brushed my bottom lip a couple of times before I let it farther in, as my tongue went deep into her throat, as well. She slithered her hands down my back, then slid them back up my bare back, taking my shirt off. I let her hands wander around my chest as I continued to kiss her, not wanting to miss a moment. I felt her hands leave my chest, then go onto my hands. She led them down until they were on her butt. And she squeezed my hands, which made me squeeze her butt. It was all so perfect, but I knew I couldn't let it go too far.

"Amanda..." I said. I started to pull away, but she brought me back in. I was stronger than her, but her and all of her beauty made me weak. I pulled away again, farther this time. "Amanda."

"What are you doing?" she asked me, confused.

"I think we should stop," I told her.

"Why?" she asked me.

"Because I don't want to take advantage of you, I want us to wait until we're ready."

"Zayn, I am ready," she said, trying to connect our lips again, but I stopped her.

"Amanda, I just think we should wait," I told her, looking back into her amazing eyes. It was hard to resist, but I knew that it was best. She stared at me a while longer, then got up and headed toward her bag.

"It's fine if you don't want me. Just say it," she said.

I ran up off the sofa, going in between her and the door. "Amanda, I do. I just think that we should wait."

"Well I don't," she said, pushing past me and walking out the door as I saw her wipe away a tear.

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment, ticked off that the elevator had just broken. When I got up to my floor, I saw a girl with red hair waiting at the elevator with her head down. "That elevator is broken," I told her. She looked up at me, and I saw that she was crying. "What happened?" I asked her. She started crying into my shoulder and I think I hear her say something about her relationship being over. "Well, you can't drive home like this. Come on into my apartment just so you can calm down a bit," I told her.

As I led her to my apartment, u couldn't help but thinking this girl looked familiar. She was a beautiful girl, maybe I just noticed her once and thought she was hot.

When we got in, she sat on my couch and continued to cry. I sat down next her and decided that I couldn't take this anymore, that I had to help this girl. I put my hand under her chin so thatbshe was looking up at me. She had gorgeous green eyes that were shiny from tears. "Any guy who can't realize how beautiful you are, doesn't know what he's missing out on," I told her. I softly placed my lips onto hers and for that moment, I sat there kissing her.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard someone yell. The girl and I ripped away from each other and saw Zayn standing in the doorway.

Zayn's P.O.V.

The moment that Amanda walked out, u began to feel tears forming in my eyes. I wanted her to know that she was special to me, that I wanted a real relationship with her. Did she not feel the same way about me? As I thought about it more and more, I began to get more upset. I decided to talk to Harry about it, since he always seemed to understand girls. I walked over to his apartment door and found that it was open. I walked in to find Harry and Amanda kissing.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I automatically yelled without thinking. They broke apart and looked up at me.

"Zayn," Amanda started to say. But I ran out and slammed the door before I heard anything else.

That's it. I'm done with this girl.

Author's note: I know, sad ending :( sorry!