He cheats (G)

Character:Kendall

Friday night and we had nothing to do so we decided to go to the party that some random kid at our school was throwing. I had a bad feeling about tonight.

^^what Kendall wore to the party

^^what Grayson wore to the partyKendall's POV

Kendall's POV

When we got to the party Grayson went off with his friends into the kitchen to get drinks so I went to the living room and just sat on the couch on my phone waiting for Grayson to come find me when he was ready. It's been about 30 minutes now so I get up and go to the kitchen to find Grayson taking shots while his friends cheer him on, once he's done I go up to him cause I want to leave.
"Hey Gray I wanna go home" I say a little loud so he could hear me over the music but he didn't hear me when I was about to speak one of his friends speak up "hey look it's Kendall the whore who just so happens to be dressed like one to" he shout and everyone starts laughing even Grayson "really Grayson I'm your girlfriend and your not gonna say anything" I yell at him "well no when it's true, Kendall just go back into the living room we will leave in a little bit" he said while walking away
Wow is all I could think I could feel myself tearing up so I make my way to the bathroom.
After spending about 10 minutes in there I made my way downstairs to everyone cheering "kiss,kiss,kiss" for Grayson and Sofia his ex I knew it he wasn't really over her like he said he was so I stand there hoping it wouldn't happen but it did they made out and that's when everything stoped the music turned off and everyone looked my way including Grayson, I started crying and walked down the stairs and made my way through he crowed of people while Grayson was chasing me and calling my name but I ignored him and made it outside and realized we came in his car. So I turned around to see a drunk Grayson.

"Give me your keys we are going home now" I said with all the anger in my body and he did what I said and gave me his key and he got in the car as I did the same and started the car driving to drop him off at Ethan's cause I don't want to see him right now, the whole car ride was silent and so much tension.

When I pulled up to Ethan's he gave me a confused look, "I thought we were going home" he slurred a little "Yea you think I want to be with you after you technically called me a whore and cheated on me with your ex, you know that I've been cheated on multiple times and you even said that you weren't going to be one of them well now look at where we are." I said with hurt laced in my voice, there was a long pause of silence until Grayson spoke up
"I know I lied to you I was drunk and your just gonna give up on me, like everyone else did, and give up on us like nothing happened between us" he said with hurt in his voice "yes I'm because your still in love with her I can tell Grayson" I raised my voice a little "no I'm so in love with you Kendall that back there was nothing ok it was a dare and I was drunk, you are the one I'm in love with ok" he said now tears coming down his face "didn't look like it Grayson, I'm done ok this whatever we had is gone, you are totally different person to me now, I used to think of you as someone who would never ever hurt me" I said while getting out of the car and handing him his keys "how are you getting home"he yelled to me ask I walked down the road "I don't know Grayson, walk just please don't contact me we're done" I said while continuing to walk away from him.

After walking and crying for about 30 minutes I finally make it home, I walk in and just crash on the couch, at least I have the weekend till I have to see him again and with that I just fell asleep heartbroken.