chapter 2

hi pansycakes hoped you liked last chapter, Uriah and tris won't be dating straight away but they will soon, so stay tuned.

tris POV:

Christina introduces me to everyone separately so I know who is who and I know all there names.

"so this is Uriah and this is his older brother Zake" she says whilst pointing at them when she says their names.

"this is Marlene, Shauna and Lynn, and finally this is will my boyfriend and this is Four"

after she has finished introducing me to everyone the bell rings and we have to go to our first class which is homeroom, luckily the gang is in torus homeroom as well so I can talk to them for a wile. I sit down next to Christina and Uriah sits next to me. everyone starts to talk about a party they are all going to, I have a feeling someone's watching me, I turn my head to look at Uriah and he's sat staring at me. wait dose he like me, he's only known me for about 5 minutes and he's staring at me.

after a wile talking about the party Uriah speaks up.

"tris you should come join us at the party" he says to me with a little grin.

"yeah you should come join" Christina says backing him up.

" okay I'll be there" I say.

the bell ring for next lesson, I follow Christina to the next class which is really boring, maths.

- time laps-------------------------------------------

finally its the end of the day, Christina told me I had to go shopping with her for the party tonight, it was hard to try and get out of but she still told me I had to go.

we hop in my car and drive to the mall.

we find the perfect dress for me and then we find Christina's, I get a red, love hart necked with diamond sequins going around the very top, it reaches about mid thigh it is also puffed up a little. Christina got roughly the same but in purple and it has a silk top and is puffed up under Neath. we get matching coloured heels and go bag to mine, Christina dose my hair and make up. I have red eye shadow but not too bright, liquid eyeliner with little flicks at the edge of my eyes, mascara and red lipstick but not too red.

when we are done we head to zakes house for the party, we ring the door bell and Uriah answers the door. his mouth drops open in shock.

"wow you guys look amazing" he says

"thank you" we say but I make a little comment after "you might want to close your mouth or you will catch flies" I say whilst laughing.

all night whilst everyone is dancing  Uriah keeps looking at me, he doesn't seem to take his eyes off me. after a wile he walks up to me and asked me to follow him out side, at this point I start to get nervous like some things up.

"hey what's up" I say worried.

"well I saw you was by yourself and so was I so I though I would come talk to u out side where it is not as loud" he says.