"It will look nice to her." He thought.

Walking several blocks more, he saw a puppy being sold in a pet shop. It was so cute and he remembered how energetic Ayaka was when they were in the zoo, he figured it will be a really good gift to her, someone who will always be beside her even if he is not around. He bought the puppy too. He called Tomoya to bring the puppy to the restaurant ahead of him since he can't bring it to the hospital.

Around five in the afternoon, Ryota went to visit Ayaka. She was actually waiting for him and was suprised to see Ryota looking all formal. Ryota greeted her with a smile.

“Sorry to keep you waiting. But would you go out with me tonight?" Ryota said.

Ayaka took her notebook and wrote. "I thought you won't be coming today. Where are we going? I don't have a dress to go with you." Ryota read it.

"Please wear that." He smilingly said while giving her the paper bag.

Ayaka opened the paper bag and saw the blue dress; she smiled and went to get changed.

After a few minutes, Ayaka stepped out and Ryota was all eyes on her, she looked very beautiful. The dress perfectly complimented her complexion and long black hair.

Ryota offered him his hand and softly said, "Let's go."

Ayaka smiled sweetly, took his hand and nodded.

They left the hospital and headed to the Tokyo Hotel. Ryota assisted Ayaka as they head for the elevator of the Tokyo Hotel. The elevator guy asked what floor,

"To the top floor's restaurant."

Ayaka was clueless with what Ryota will do but she was really happy that he invited her because she really thought she will not visit her again after what happened last night.

"Is everything ready? I believe they will be here any moment now." Taka asked the three.

Toru looked at Ken, their friend and owner of the restaurant, and said "Thank you for letting us do this."

"No problem, Ryota is a good friend too. And besides you promised to do an acoustic set here once you are done with the tour." Ken replied.

"We will.” Tomoya answered.

“Taka and Toru don't forget to play that song okay, once they are done eating." Tomoya reminded Toru and Taka.

"Yes" The two replied in unison.

Then the elevator door opened.

Ryota and Ayaka were guided by Tomoya to their table. He gave her a bouquet of blue carnations, Ayaka smiled at him. Then Taka served the soup and appetizer, while Toru poured the juice.

Ayaka, feeling uncomfortable, took her notebook and wrote, "Is it really fine that your band mates are doing this?"

She showed it to Ryota. He smiled and said,

"Yes, it's alright. Don't worry about it. Let's eat. I want you to enjoy this night."

Ayaka, still uncertain, nodded.

"Where are your grandparents?" Ryota asked.

Ayaka responded by writing to her notebook, "They stayed in a hotel."

"I see." Ryota responded.

They ate quietly as Tomoya served the main course.

Ryota just kept looking at Ayaka, he doesn't mind if he is being rude but he wanted to fill his mind with images and memories of her.

After the meal, Taka and Toru started playing "Wherever you are."

"Will you dance with me?"

Ryota asked standing in front of Ayaka, offering his hand. Ayaka nodded and took his hand.

They danced with Ayaka's favorite song from their album. But she felt different, she wasn't really sad anymore.

Being with Ryota these past few days taught her to be hopeful. She was hopeful that this will not be the end for them even though she will be going back to Kanazawa tomorrow.

If there's just a way to be sure that Ryota felt the same way. But she can't bring herself to say it aloud.

Ryota slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he spoke, looking directly to Ayaka's eyes,

"I know you will be leaving tomorrow but I want to believe this will not be the end for us. I understand you have to settle a lot of things in your life and my band has a tour coming up. I plan to keep my promise to you on being one of the best bassist in Japan. I hope you keep your promise too and get well soon.  I'll be giving you my number and we can still message each other. If you feel sad just message me, okay?"

She nodded and hugged Ryota really tight, suppressing the urge to cry because Ryota was thinking the exact same thing she was thinking.

As the song neared its end and before Ayaka realized it, Ryota's lips were already pressing against her ears, sweetly whispering,

"Ayaka, I like you."

and not waiting for a reply, he hugged her tightly like he will never let go.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes until Ayaka heard a puppy barked. She looked at Ryota, puzzled. Ryota smiled at her.

Tomoya brought a cage; it has a really cute brown puppy in it. Ayaka was looking to the puppy and back to Ryota.

"That's my gift to you. Do you like it?" Ryota asked grinning widely.

Ayaka smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically.

Ayaka took the puppy out of its cage and cuddled it.

"It's getting late. I'll bring you back to hospital now." Ryota said.

Ayaka went to get her notebook and wrote,

"No need. My grandparents are staying in this hotel. I was just waiting for you in the hospital earlier."

"I see. I'll bring you to their room.”

Ayaka smiled to everyone as Ryota assisted her to the elevator.

They were in front of Ayaka grandparents’ hotel room when Ryota said,

"You have a safe trip tomorrow. Take care of the puppy. Don't forget to message me, okay."

Ayaka smiled and stood tip toe to kiss Ryota by the cheeks before going inside.

Ryota was so happy because he just received the best gift of the night.