"Ayaka went through an accident which took her parents lives 3 months ago. She stopped speaking after that but she is not mute. The doctors called it Selective Mutism. When I first met her, she wouldn't smile nor nod nor look at me. She is currently staying at the hospital near my place until they can get in touch with any other family members. And yes, I like her." Ryota said, blushing.

"We knew that you like her. We saw you once in the park with her. You gave the Mp3 player with our songs to her, right?" Toru asked.

Ryota nodded.

"Then don't let her wait outside. Baka! You promised to bring her somewhere right?" Taka questioned him.

Again, Ryota nodded.

"Go ahead. I'll bring your stuff home." Tomoya smilingly said while tapping him on the shoulder.

Ryota bowed and thanked them.

Outside the studio, Ryota saw Ayaka approaching him from a convenience store. She gave him a bottled juice and sandwich. Ryota accepted it and dug in.

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Ryota excitedly said. Ayaka smiled and nodded.

They tried everything they can in the amusement park.

They rode the Ferris wheel, the Bump cars, the Carousel and other rides they felt like riding.

They will take turns in capturing each other pictures using Ryota's phone.

When Ayaka asked Ryota to ride the Roller Coaster, he was hesitant but cannot turn her request down.

After the ride, Ryota was really dizzy that Ayaka has to assist him to be able to stand straight.

They took a rest at a nearby bench. Ryota holding his head felt Ayaka leave his side. His gaze followed her.

She bought bottled water and cotton candy. When she came back, he offered the bottled water to Ryota.

He gladly accepted it and asked while opening its cap,

"Are you having fun?"

Ayaka smiled and nodded.

She took her notebook and wrote,
"I didn't know you easily get dizzy with rides."

"Come on, Ayaka. The Roller Coaster ride was really scary." Ryota retorted, making a childish expression.

Ayaka just smiled, grabbed Ryota's phone and snapped a picture of him looking dizzy.

"Hey, that's not fair." Ryota complained but can't even move to grab the phone from her.

Ryota accepted defeat and just smiled and posed for her. Ayaka enjoyed taking more pictures of him.

When Ryota recovered, they tried other activities. He won a stuff toy in a dart game and gave it to Ayaka.

They went inside the Snow World, Time Warp, and Horror House.

They had a quick dinner in a sushi place inside the amusement park before going back to the hospital.

They are almost at the hospital entrance when the nurse came running towards them.

"I'm sorry. We're a bit late." Ryota apologized immediately.

"Don't worry about that. Ayaka, your grandparents are waiting in your room. Let's go." The nurse interrupted.

Ryota was about to leave when he felt Ayaka's hand grabbed his. She shook her head and pulled him to come.

As they went inside room, her grandparents stood up to hug her.

Ryota found the moment awkward but Ayaka would not let his hand go.

"Ayaka, we're sorry about what happened. And we're sorry we just arrived today. Since we were in a cruise, it was really hard for us to find a way to come here immediately." Ayaka's grandmother explained. She smiled and shook her head.

She let go of Ryota's hand to write something in her notebook.

"It's alright. I understand. This is Ryota Kohama, he is a special friend." She gave the notebook to her grandparents and pointed at him.

Ryota greeted and bowed without seeing what was written in the notebook.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of Ayaka." Ayaka's grandmother said. Ryota smiled shyly.

"Since we are here, there's no point staying in the hospital, Ayaka. We will settle everything tomorrow and we will be leaving for Kanazawa the next day. The doctor said you're good to go." It was Ayaka's grandfather who spoke.

Ryota dumbfounded on what he heard said his goodbye.

"I'll be leaving now. See you tomorrow, Ayaka." He forced a smile and left the room.

The nurse followed him, smiling while saying, "Mr. Ryota, you must be Ayaka's lucky star."

Ryota, lost for words, forced another smile and responded, "Yeah, maybe I am."

And he left the hospital and headed home.