|Doctor's Orders|

Sonny Munroe couldn't believe the situation she and her friends were in. First, they had decided to wear "Tawni Hart's Extreme Skinny Jeans" to Sonny's walk-a-thon for books. Then in a mere blink of an eye, they were all in the hospital.

The brunette was standing by her friend Tawni Hart, the one behind all this madness. She hadn't meant for all this to happen, for her pants to cause people to stop the blood flow in their legs. She hadn't meant for them to all fall at the walk-a-thon, which she (nor Sonny) had been able to attend.

The Doctor already despised Sonny for acting so unprofessional towards the serious state all her friends...and MacKenzie Falls were in. The brunette was the only one standing by now, and she could still hear ripping pants. She saw them flying across the room, which made Tawni began to cry.

"Sonny!" A male voice shouted from across Tawni. The brunette gently brushed her hand across Tawni's, reassuring her that she would be right back. She picked up the pace and stood next to Chad Dylan Cooper, the star of So Random's rival show, MacKenzie Falls.

"I need to tell you something, in case I don't make it." He announced, taking hold of both her hands.

"...Okay." She answered, both confused and concerned.

"I love..."

In shock, Sonny gripped his hands a bit tighter and scooted a bit closer to him. Her eyes went wide as she waited for the words to come out of his mouth. The ones that she had been aching to hear ever since their first argument.

She hated that she loved him.

"Yes?!"

"I mean, I deeply love..."

Sonny gripped his hands even tighter, "Go on!"

Her mouth went dry and her stomach was doing flips. Was he really going to say it?

"...That more kids will be reading less books because of Chad Dylan Cooper."

Sonny instantly let go of his hands and walked away in irritation. Chad watched in shock, wondering why she hadn't even made a comeback. The girl took a spot at the end of Tawnie's bed and held her hand.

The two were like sisters, really. They didn't see eye to eye on things, but they took care of each other when it counted.

The blonde had to spend the night at the hospital since one of the doctors had lost the scissors and was unable to cut Tawni's pants off. So not the only people left were Tawni, Sonny, and Chad.

Now, on normal circumstances Tawni Hart hated to be touched. She didn't complain once though as Sonny held her hand through everything. The brunette stayed awake all night long, gently rubbing her thumb across the top of the blonde's hand. When it neared midnight, that was when her eyes began to close.

But then she heard a sound. It sounded like someone was muttering words under their breath. The brunette looked upwards, checking on Tawni to see if it was her that was speaking.'

It wasn't.

She raised her head the slightest bit and saw Chad, who was moving his head side to side and mumbling words under his breath.

The brunette gently let go of the blonde's hand, being careful not to wake her. She pulled a chair over beside Chad's bed and frowned as she watched him stirr.

"...Sonny..." He muttered.

The brunette's eyes opened at the mention of her name. Was he really dreaming about her right now? She reached out to grab his hand but thought better of it.