Trapped by park jimin

I was sleeping until my brother woke me up " JEON Y/N WAKE UP RIGHT NOW YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" " ahh leave me alone Jung kook let me sleep for 1 more hour" "NO" " fine I'm up I hate you ...you just have to wake me up meanie" you go and get ready and jungkook is making food for you until you smell somehing burning " what is that smell" you go down stairs and you see Jung kook burning the food" YAHHH JEON JUNGKOOK UOR GOING TO BURN DOWN THE HOUSE YOU CRAXY PERSON" "YAHH SORRY THATS THE LAST TIME IM MAKING FOOD FOR YOU " " I DONT CARE ASLONG AS YOU DONT BRUN DOWN THE HOUSE IM FINE I CAN MAJE FOOD YOU KNOW" 

You then hear a knock on the door and you yell for Jung kook but he doesn't answer so you go down stairs and open the door the you see no one other then park jimin "JUNGKOOK YOUR FRIEND IS HERE " "OK" you let him in and you go back to your room but then you hear a crash sound then you go check what it is "Jung kook what are you doing in the closet sitting on the floor" " nothing why " " cause you dropped something and it sounded like it hurt and hurry cause your GAY FRIEND IS HERE so yeah hurry up " you go downstairs and jimin talks to you " did you just call me gay " " no why would you say that "" cause you yelled YOUR GAY FRIEND IS HERE thats why" " oh well then yes I called you gay got a problem with that" 

"Yes I do" "well what are you going do do about it then huh " " this" he trapped you to the wall and he kisses you and you just stay still shocked but then you start to kiss back but then you realize what you are doing and push him away and slap him " what are you doing "" first oooouuucch that hurt second because I liked you for a long time but you didnt notice the j like you so much and I have one question will you be my girlfriend" but one thing he didnt know was that jungkook was listening the whole time " no Jimin she will not be your girlfriend anyone else but not my sister she is off limits" " Jung kook its my choice not yours you can't tell me what to do " " ye-" he gets interrupted but the door bell 

"I'll go get it you guys keep fighting I guess" you go check who it is when you open the door its.............

Comment who you think it is or who you want it to be and also comment if the story is good .