1

Tiiiiiiiing~

The bell rang indicating that there's someone who entered the bubble tea shop. There are 5 guys who entered and I somewhat found them familiar.

I stood up from my seat at the counter and fixed my café uniform before plastering a friendly smile. I eyed them as the two boys went to my direction to order.

"Good afternoon sir, can I get your order?" I looked at them while smiling.
"What do you have here?" He mumbled while caressing his chin as if thinking hard. I glanced at him, Aish this boy is handsome.

"Ah 3 Red Bean pearl milk tea, 1 Red Bean Uji Matcha Milk Tea, and 1 Japanese Matcha Tea Latte." I got startled, He caught me looking at him.
"Am I that attractive?" He said leaning in while smirking.
I typed their orders on a screen infront of me "Is that all sir?" I said avoiding his words.

He smirked, "Yea-"
"Give us 2 panna cotta, 1 chocolate truffle, 1 lamington, and a tiramisu cake." The guy beside him cut him off.
Ah I know him, he's from my class Ha Yoonbin.
"12$ sir"
The boy handed me the money.
"Okay sir just wait for your order." I said smiling, they smiled back before going to their table.

After making their orders I went to their table while carrying two trays.
"Here's your order sir." I said smoothly while placing the things on the table. I glanced to the boy leaning on the glass wall of the shop, but I diverted my gaze immediately. "Enjoy!" I said before leaving.

I walked back to the counter. I sat on a chair provided fo the worker who's in charge taking orders. I let out a sigh, "I want to rest" I mumble while fiddling with my fingers.

I looked around and ended up eyeing the boy leaning on the glass wall earlier. What's his name again? I looked at him with furrowed brows while thinking of his name. "Ah Kim Junkyu!" I mumbled.
I shifted my gaze to the boy beside him, a small guy, Bang Yedam. Yoonbin is sitting on his right side. Then I shifted my gaze again to the boy across him, the flirty boy earlier. I think I know his name, is it Mashiho? Ah yeah Mashiho. Then my eyes landed to the boy sitting on his right, across Junkyu. This boy is Haruto right? I asked myself while eyeing him. I observed all of them, they seemed enjoying. The school's famous boys are in love with bubble teas huh.

An hour passed and I slept accidentally. It's very tiring though I glanced at the costumers earlier and they left already.

I went to clean their table since my shift is about to end. I wiped the table, I took the plates and was about to go when I heard something.

I furrowed my brows before turning around Whats that? I searched for the source of the sound, I bend down and saw a phone on a chair. I picked it up and saw that there's someone who's calling whoever the owner is. Should I answer this? What if the owner thinks that I stole it? What if- The phone stopped ringing I recall the costumers who sat here Ah maybe it's the guy leaning on the glass wall earlier, Kim Junkyu. Then it rang again Aish maybe it's an important call? I swiped the answer button and sigh nervously before putting the phone on my left ear.

"Yah! Kim Junkyu you picked up! I've been calling you for years now and yet you're not answering!" A girl on the other line screamed. For years? What does she mean? Aish whatever. So this thing belongs to him huh? I just stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Yah! Why aren't you talking?!" She shouted again. I distanced the phone from my lovely ear It seems like my eardrums are going to explode aish.

"Ah-ahm h-hello-" I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why did she ended the phone call? "Weird." I mumbled while getting back to work.

I put the phone on a table and just stared at it before thinking how I'm going to give this back to him. "Yah Naree! You can go now" my manager told me. I sat up and took the phone. "Goodbye mr. Min!" I waved before going out.

I kept on thinking a way on how to give it to him since I can't interact with them in school and the café will be close tomorrow. "Aish what in the world he left this thing" I pouted while fidgeting the phone.

After maybe 20 minutes walk, I arrived in front of our house. I stood there looking at it wearing a smile before entering. "Im home~!" I shouted to inform everyone that I'm here. "Unnie~" My 8 years old sister hugged me. "Eh? What's wrong my baby Nami?" I bent down to hug her back. "Nothing, I just missed you" I smiled at her statement. "Awww unnie is touched" I fake cry.

"Naree-ah!" My mom called me while placing some foods on the table. I smiled and went up dragging my sister with me. "Wow I think eomma made a delicious meal" I squealed making my sister's eyes sparkle. "Eomma is the best!" My mom laughed. "Eomma~ where's appa?" I asked. "He'll be home soon" I nodded. And the door flashed open revealing a tired but smiling man. Me and my sister ran to hug him. "Ah my princesses missed me so much huh?" He smiled at my mom, my mom smiled back. "Let's eat now" she called. We all went to the dining table and began eating.

We just laughed the whole time dad is making fun of mom's height when they're still in high school. Yeah they are high school lovers.

We finished dinner while having fun. I helped my mom to clean the table and washing the dishes. While dad and Nami are watching some tv programs.

"How's work my princess?" Mom asked all of a sudden. "It's very tiring eomma" I pouted. She gave me a worried look "But it's fun!" I cheered.
She just smiled at me and patted my head. "Don't tire yourself that much huh? Eomma is worried." She said. I smiled and nodded.

After watching tv programs, I felt my eyelids getting heavy. "Eomma Appa, I'll go sleep now" I said while kissing them and Nami. I went to my room and did my evening routines before going to bed.

I layed on my bed and was about to sleep when I suddenly remembered the phone. "Aish I'll just give it to him tomorrow" I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

A/N
Hi theeeeeere~ hope u liked the first chapter. I'm so sorry for the errors and broken English there. I'll try to improve my writing for y'all thank youuu. Please do vote and support this book kekekeke thank youuuuuu ily