5- The Living Dead

--Danny's pov--

So you are all probably thinking how am I alive? Well how about I take you back a year....

(Flashback 1 year)

Ashton grabbed the gun so I pulled out the knife I had and ran at him, then sudden pain in my stomach as I fell to the ground. He shot me, he actually shot me. Some time past and I thought I was dead to be honest but then I was being carried off and I heard someone say I wouldn't make it then I heard Emily's voice.

(End of flashback)

However I did make it and I wanted revenge, I wanted Ashton dead and Emily to be mine. When I finally got out of hospital I stayed at home, I live alone my parents went years ago, when I did go out I heard people talking about my death and then I heard that Ashton and Emily had left ages ago because they thought I was dead. So I decided not to let anyone see me so I would go out at night and for food I would out a mask on so nobody recognised me. I thought I would have some fun so I followed the blonde one, I think he was called Luke, I would make sure he saw me then I would disappear and I knew it freaked him out which made me laugh. Then I decided to stop but I got bored so I decided to start again and I had left it a month but when I was walking to go freak him out I saw Ashton driving a car so I stopped and Emily saw me then looked away. I knew this was my chance so I would make sure they saw me then I would disappear. I proper freaked Ashton out and he even got out the car and everything, I knew they would probably be leaving soon so I needed to act quickly and tomorrow was the day I got my revenge and my girl.

~~THE NEXT DAY~~

Ashton's pov

I woke up with Emily in my arms, I slowly got up so I didn't wake her and went to make some toast for us. Michael was still asleep in his room but he should be up soon, I opened the blinds to look out and something made the life go out of me. Danny was standing there looking at me with a devilish smile, he was holding something black....a gun. He held it up to the window and pretended to shoot, I quickly shut the blinds and walked over to Emily and I had to wake her up.

"Emily wake up"

"What?"

"Look out the window"

"Why?"

"Just do it please"

She got up and walked over to the window I was pointing at and looked out.

"There's nothing there"

"He must of gone"

"Who?"

"Danny"

"Danny?"

"Yeah and he was holding a gun and held it up to me and pretended to shoot. He's not dead Emily he's not and he wants revenge, he wants to kill us"

"Oh my god this is bad so so bad"

"We need to tell Michael"

"You go walk him and I will call Luke and Calum and tell them to stay at their places and if they don't hear anything from us tomorrow to come check on us"

"Yeah alright"

I walked up the stairs to Michael's room and shook him.

"Michael wake up now"

"Go away"

"Get up it's really important, our lives are on the line"

He shot up. "You what?"

"I saw Danny outside with a gun and he pretended to shoot me and he's not dead, Emily is called Luke and Calum to tell them to........." I never got to finish that sentence because suddenly I heard Emily screaming.

Me and Michael ran down the stairs to find nobody in the front room so we went into the kitchen, nobody there, we went into the back room and standing there with Emily was Danny. He threw Emily at us and I caught her and he held the gun at me and he started laughing.

"I'm not dead"