A Special Surprise

Start from the beginning

"me to" I whispered back, Jay whimpered and left him and hid in his room. Yusei and jaden were making food and getting the plates, "jay, I'm sorry I snapped, but your going to be a great big brother and help mommy with them" following him to his room petting his head. "um, can he scare a person when he goes into mama mode" asking jaden, Jaden nodded "it does get scary he attacked one of our friends when they threatened me". Yusei blinked "but he's so sweet". Jay was under the bed and did not come out, "and the time after he gave birth he almost killed me" jack was still shocked. "Jay I'm sorry, but you need to stop being jealous, because your baby brother or sister will need some to, you will still suckle on them just let someone else have a turn" I smiled softly and laid next to him rubbing his back,

Jay crawled to him and started to suckle again and held onto him, Yusei blinked "now i'm scared to piss him off". Crow finally woke up, "that's my boy" holding him kissing his head and walked to the others "hey he punched me in the face and I only gave chazz a bloody nose and maybe two broke rib when you were pregnant". Crow and jack hid under the blanket, Jaden looked at him "you also threw him out of the room and almost killed him". Yusei backed off a little, Jay suckled and was getting kinda round. "he threaded you maybe he'll think twice, don't worry yusei I won't hurt you" kissing him "Jay I think you drink enough baby" "man every kidnapper must be scared of you" jack said. 

"I scared him by threatening to kill him if he kidnapped me again" smiling kissing yusei again to calm him down, Yusei sighed in relief and smiled and then went and cuddled to jack. Jaden smiled and held onto Jesse, Jay whined as he was pulled away from his food. "your tummy's getting big" tickling him, "I'm starving" jack took the plate and starts eating. "HEY GUYS HOW LONG ITS BE-" gets tackled by Jesse, "AAHH" gets mad hands jay to jaden and tackles johan "stop coming out of nowhere and scaring me". Jaden laughed and smirked as he looked at them, Yusei saw haou and smiled "haou its been a while how ya been", Haou "yusei man i haven't seen you in ages".

Jay looked around and was hungry, Johan pins Jesse to the floor with his hands tightly around Jesse's wrist. Jesse gets super pissed and pushes Johan off and scratches him, they start fighting. "should we stop them, since Jesse is pregnant again" crow hides back under the blanket, Jaden looked at them "Jesse johan look haou is horny". haou blinked and looked at jaden, Yusei laughed as he watched. Looks and tackles him down hard, "this is how you two tame them from fighting each other and hurting the baby" jack and crow busted out laughing. Jaden shrugged "sometimes but most of the time i just give them food, Haou blushed "i can't do two at once".

Yusei shook his head, "sure we can, threesome, Johan goes first and I suck him off" I purred. "and Jesse can go last and I can suck him off, it's not like the foursome we did with you and jade" Johan purred and dragged haou to a bedroom, "um ok" crow said, Jaden and Yusei blinked at the scene "what just happened" "there going to do it, and all four of you did a foursome" jack smirked, Johan pushes haou on the bed and crawls on the bed kissing him Jesse and johan starts stripping. Haou blushed as he watched them and sat back "damn ima be emptied out soon", Jaden chuckled "yeah we did so we did it with you to jack". 

Yusei sat down and coughed, "bet you and haou were in 69 position sucking each other off while johan and Jesse pounded into you" Jack guessed. "yusei you ok" crow asked, Johan sits on haous member and starts riding him while Jesse sucks him off. Jadens eyes widened "how did you know that jack", yusei nodded "yeah i'm okay". "I'm not telling" jack teased, "if you say so" crow said looking concerned. Jaden "did jesse tell you", Yusei sighed. "Try forcing it out of me" jack teased more, "I'm going to make lunch for me and the jay before you three have a threesome" walking to the kitchen. Yusei started to cough more, Jaden looked at him "you okay bro" "Yusei are you sick, you might need to go to the doctor" jack looked worried.

"No jack i'm fine "he coughed "just have a cold maybe", Jesse hears the commotion and comes out clothed "whats going on" "dont know yusei's coughing a lot" jack was still worried. "yusei you might need to go to the doctor or it might get worse" crow called from the kitchen, Yusei shook his head "no don't worry" he said as he got up but was really dizzy and fainted. "YUSEI" I ran to him and caught him, "YUSEI" jack called out. "why is he always stubborn" running out of the kitchen with jay, Haou put him on the couch and jaden checked him. "stubborn as always" jack and crow say in unison, I pick up jay and hold him.