They all shook their heads at her like she was the weirdest person on earth. Then Danielle said, "Look! The lady said that it was with the director of the movie Snow White that she stared in... Rupert Sanders." They all peered at the screen closely to look at his face.

"No." Perrie shaking her head.

"God, no." Monica agreed.

Then the background music changed to something familiar. Our 'What Makes You Beautiful' music video popped on the screen, and now everyone was listening very closely. We've never been talked about on this channel before and it was weird to be watching yourself for the first time.

"You all know our favourite British and Irish boy band, One Direction." Beth started. "But, do you really know them?"

"Well, we do." Eleanor spat.

The camera zoomed in on my face singing my solo in the song. "Or at least, one of them?" Beth said mysteriously. Beth looked up at the screen beside her then back at us. "Everyone, this is Harry Styles." Right then and there, I knew exactly where this was going, and I wanted to climb out of the chair and run away. Far, far away.

Monica tapped my lap excitedly. "Harry, she talking about you." I didn't say anything, and I didn't smile either.

"Apparently." Continued Beth. "One Direction and their girlfriends have been out around different parts of the world for what they called 'Break Week' for the American Thanksgiving weekend. Each person was spotted in pairs or separately around the world and paparazzi were able to get a few shots of each person." A picture of me came up from the time when I went to Wonderland. "This is Harry spotted in Toronto at Canada's Wonderland, just coming off the Leviathan. You'd think that he'd be with Monica Gerarde-" They showed a picture of her then returned back to my photo. "For the week, but he was alone. Where's the girlfriend, man?" I hated the squeaky voice on her. I wanted to punch the TV.

Then they showed another picture, this time of me and Delilah. I felt my face was burning red. "We saw these two chilling the whole day together at the park, and never caught them away from each other once. Who is this mystery girl?"

Monica slid away from me and looked closely to the screen. "Hey," Niall said. "That's that red head from the crowd at that concert."

Monica looked at me. "It's also the same girl who was telling me off when we went to Forever 21. Do you remember that, Harry?" She turned up the volume on the remote and I seriously wish she hadn't. "Where the fuck are they going with this?" She murmured.

"Well, Direction fans. We all know that Harry is the flirt of the group, but we didn't think he'd be this bad." Another shot of that night with Delilah when we were going at it was placed onto the screen. Monica went pale. "Direcitoners, you aren't going to like this, but we caught Harry cheating on his girlfriend in this four star hotel, not too far from Canada's Wonderland. And judging from the other pictures-" They started showing multiple photos, and I had momentarily wondered how they had gotten them but then it hit me. That flashing light that I had thought was a car, had been a camera man taking pictures.

"I can't watch this." Monica said. She was about to get up when Niall held her down.

"No, watch it." But he wasn't looking at her when he did. He was looking right at me, furious.

"Sorry fans, but thought you ought to know that Harry isn't all he seems. And sorry to you too Monica, if you're watching this." And she did look genuinely sorry. Then they played the last line, my solo, of the song: "That's what makes you beautiful," like some kind of joke. Beth perked up again, and started talking about some new show that will be coming on air in a couple weeks. But before he could say more, Monica turned off the monitor. It was deadly quiet in there and no one said absolutely anything.