II

As they were all changed into their robes the train came to a stop at nighttime. When they got off they were awestruck.

"Holy wizard," Maisie said walking off the train looking around. Harry, Ron, and Maisie were all at the front as first-years gathered around behind them.

"Hello, Harry," said a big man catching Ron and Maisie's attention. Maisie looked up with her mouth open, as her eye turned yellow.

"Hey Hagrid," Harry said but Hagrid was too focused on the girl in front of him when Maisie's eyes changed he knew he has to tell Dumbledore immediately. They were waiting for her.

"Wow," Ron said looking up at Hagrid who snapped out of his trance at Maisie.

"Right then. This way to the boats, follow me" Hagrid said, Maisie was taken back.

"Did he just say boats?" She whispered to Ron and Harry as she was standing in the middle of them. They both looked at her and nodded with a smile on their face.

They looked down at the boats in awe, Ron hopped in the one they chose first. Harry got in the boat and held his hand out to help Maisie, she took his hand and hopped into the boat.

"Thanks, Harry" Maisie said with a smile, Harry was happy it was dark because she could see the blush that was evident on his face.

Maisie looked at the castle in awe. "Whoa" she whispered leaning forward to get a better view being careful not to fall out.

"Wicked" Ron said with a smile on his face.

Maisie fatefully got out of the boat with Ron following. She held out her hand for Harry, he smiled and grabbed her hand as she helped him out.

"Thanks" Harry said walking forward with Ron and Maisie.

They entered the castle and immediately were shocked. Hagrid brought them around to the stairs to see a professor standing at the top. The first years walked up the stairs fast.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now I'm a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into houses they are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin" The professor said, when she said Slytherin she gave a side-eye at a boy who Maisie looked over and made the contact with, he smirked as she looked away.

"Now while you're here, you're house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you pints any rule-breaking and you will lose points, at the end of the year the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" she explained to the group of first years.

"Trevor!" A boy said pushing through the crowd, pushing Maisie into Harry who caught her arm.

He grabbed the toad that Hermione was looking for on the train. He looked up at the teacher nervously making a few people chuckle, he whispered a sorry and went back behind Maisie.

"Thanks" she whispered to Harry standing up straight.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" The professor said walking into the great hall.

"It's true then" the boy said that Maisie looked at before. The three of them turned their heads along with the rest of the first years.

"What they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" The blonde boy said making the entire hallway burst into whispers and mumbles.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" Draco said now standing in front of Harry, Ron chuckled at his name while Maisie elbowed him in the ribs.