"I'm okay with that. " I said. He smiled down at me and I heard arguing from downstairs.

"LILY! YOU TOOK MY SANDWICH!" Niall yelled.

"SO! YOU TOOK MY CHIPS!" She yelled back and Liam and I burst out laughing.

"They would make a cute couple." I said and we continued going up. When we reached the top, he showed me around.

"This is Louis' room and across the hall is Harry's room. Those two doors are their bathrooms." He said and I just nodded. He showed me around the rest of the house and when we got to his room, I went in. There were shoes and clothes everywhere and stuff was just spread out. "Uh, It's not really clean." He said, blushing.

"I don't mind. My room at home is similar to this." I said, sitting on his spiny office chair.

"Tell me about home." He said and I looked down.

"Well, I live on a farm outside of Oklahoma City. I am about to be a senior in high school and I have a horse. I miss her so much!" I said, looking down. "I don't really have any friends at home and I can't wait to graduate and leave my hell of a school."

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm a target for most of the bullies. I have been bullied since 5th grade." I said and he frowned. "Hard to avoid."

"No one should be bullying an amazing person like you." He said.

"They really only bully me now because I am a fan of you guys." I said, tears running down my face.

"Because of us?"

"Y-Yeah, but, I didn't let that stop me from being who I am. No matter how many times I was hurt. I wiped the tear away, taking the concealing foundation off with it. The bruise stood out and I felt Liam touch it.

"What happened today?" He asked.

"I ran into some girl and she yelled at me, so I told her not to be a bitch and she slapped me. It's not a big deal. Honest!"

"Tell me if it happens again." He said and I nodded.

"Hey LOVEBIRDS! GET DOWN HERE! WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT!" Lily yelled and we blushed. I re-did the cover up and we walked downstairs.

"Can we get pizza?" I asked and they nodded. The boys put on disguises and we left.

***

We were sitting at the pizza place, when I noticed the girl from earlier today sneering at me. I set my slice of pizza down, suddenly losing my appetite. "You okay Car?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said, getting up. The girl did the same and followed me to the bathroom.

"Look at the little whore. Hanging out with 5 guys. I bet you are fucking all of them." She sneered, shoving me up against the wall.

"What is your problem with me?" I asked.

"You aren't ugly."

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

"My boyfriend couldn't take his eyes off of you in one of the classes. You are a threat."

"Maybe he doesn't want a slut for a girlfriend?" I said.

"You bitch!" She said through clenched teeth and punched me in the eye. She laughed and walked away. I ran to the mirror to see my eye already swollen. I walked out the door and when the guys weren't looking, I ran out the front door. Before we had came here, we stopped at my flat so we could deposit our back packs. I made my way down the street and heard my phone ring. I clicked accept and held it up to my ear.