July 2012

Don't forget to comment and vote when you get the chance if you're really loving the story so far. Greatly apreciated. Lots' of love :D

POV Monica

"Mom, I'm going to be late. Can't you just take the shirt out of the dryer now?" I was getting really impatient, very annoyed, and completely worried. I hated to think that Harry might think I blew him and the rest of the gang, off again. But there was this really cute top I bought the other day, and I put it on to go out. Of course, I go and get it stained, (well actually my Mom stained it) so she insisted that she'd wash it for me as soon as possible before it sinks in. "It would only take a few minutes." she said. Those few minutes had turned into a good 40 minutes and I had to be down at Jack Astor's for 12:10 p.m. It'll take a while for me to get down there, especially with the traffic to worry about.

I sighed, and took out my phone. I knew it was a Social Day, but I needed to warn him about the possible delay. "Hullo?" Harry responded.

"Hey."

"Oh, hi sweet cheeks. What's happening?"

I rolled my eyes when he called me sweet cheeks. "I told you not to cal me that, it sounds weird. I might be a little late for lunch."

"Oh, what's going on?"

I looked over at the laundry room. "Believe it or not, fashion crisis."

Harry gave a little chuckle. "It's not like you."

"Well..."

"It's okay. It's your special day today so you can take however long you want." He granted sweetly. He started to talk to a person behind him.

I smiled in spite of myself. "Thanks, Hazz. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"No problem. I've got to go. Bye now." And he hung up.

There are two things I think you must know, as I wait for my Mother to finish with my laundry. One: it was my birthday today, July 20th. Two: After months of hanging out and talking with each other as much as we could, Harry finally asked me out a few months ago. After that, things branched from there. I guess you can say that I was his girlfriend now, and I don't blame you. I call myself that as well, but it doesn't mean I found it a bit odd. I found it unexpecting when he first asked me to go see Breaking Dawn Part 1 with him. The first reason was I thought that this was going to be a friendship and nothing more. The second reason was I hated Twilight. But he had told me the only reasons why he chose this movie and going to the movies at all was because he wanted to be as close with and to me as possible. He also told me he didn't like Twilight much either, he just wanted to laugh at the scenes. And that's exactly what we did.

And, even though we we're laughing so hard because of the hilarious puns, jokes and insults we were making, we managed to hold hands through almost the whole thing.

He took me to dinner at this Mexican restaurant-typical him-and-also very typical-we had tacos. I actually had a really great time. He took me home that night, for he had also picked me up as well. As we had walked to the door, hand in hand, when he said, "That was one of the best days of my life."

"Really. What other days made the criteria?"

"The first day I met you, and the first day my mates and I we're put as a group."

"Nothing else?"

He thought for a moment then shook his head. "No, not really."

"Was that a fact?"

"Are you playing the game without me really knowing?"

I giggled. "Maybe."

"Well, now it's my turn." He paused. "But I'll ask you later, when I come up with a really good question."