Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1

Start from the beginning

Girl, "She could be faking it to make up for the boy."

Shinso, "Nope. She's tell the truth. She's really nice."

Iida, "Bravo (y/n)" slapping Air~Chan.

Aunty M, "Now. Let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year. Many drink their tears here! Now. Her is the fateful first game! This year, it's this!" Behind her was a screen that said, "Obstacle race"  "All the classes will be participating. The course will be the outer circumstance of this stadium. About four kilometers! Our schools selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places everyone!" 'Everyone will crowd at the entrance. I won't go strait then. Todoroki will use his ice to slow everyone down.' The lights were slowly ticking down. As I spectated everyone ran. I waited for something to come first.

Dad, "Wait. Why is (y/n( standing there? Let's find out."

Then it hit. The ice wave that I predicted that Todoroki would place out. I started to run on the walls like Dadzawa taught me. I lightly jumped on top of my friends heads because I have skill. I see todoroki in the front. Making an ice floor. Good thing I went to ice skating class with Aunty M with out my skates. I can skate with out skates. Many people were catching up. Mineta used his. Spheres to bounce on them. I got an idea. I look at the floor and yell, "YEET!" And I flew. Then zero pointers came out of no where and smacked Mineta away. 'Haha.'

Dad, "The UA sports festival first-year stage qualifier! The first game is an obstacle course race! It's a cruel chicken race where anything goes as long as you stay on course! Well bring you exciting scenes with camera robots set around the course! Now then. Can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robo Infernos?!" Then todoroki froze the robot in place. I was to the far right to him with a big robot all up in my face too. I look at it and made a silent yell. It exploded.

Dad, "Whoa. Look at that. The robot exploded. Todoroki and (y/n) has attacked and defended in one hit! Amazing. They both are the first ones through." I look at around to see a flat piece of metal. 'I could use this as a board.' I hear dad calling out names and stuff.

I arrive at the second barrier. "Holy" (pun intended) I arrived at "The fall" I sit on the metal sled and yell at that floor making me fly across. I make it to the third barrier behind todoroki. 'If i scream now, the near by mines will explode. I should go to the middle then I scream.' I slowly go over to the middle. I look back to see Izuku dig up mines. 'Smart' almost there. Then a loud boom was heard. 'That's my que' I hold onto my board as tight as I can and I scream at the floor. My voice and the mines make me fly. I see Izuku next to me.

"Hi Izuku" he was flying fast but was going down faster. I was still in the air. Then Izuku smacked Todoroki and Bakugo with his board and flew farther. Now I was going down. I was in front of todoroki and Bakugo now. I landed and started to run. The 2 boys ran a head of me. So I silently screamed my way to my goal.

Dad, "The first student to pass was Izuku. Second was todoroki. Third was Bakugo and forth was (y/n)" 'wow. That was hard. I need to train my speed.' I flop onto the floor.

Uraraka, "Are you OK (y/n)?"

"Yee"

Aunty M, "The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now, take a look at the results! It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all. Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is." On the board behind her, "Cavalry battle."

Aunty M, "The participants can form teams of 2 to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is based on the results of the last games, each person has been assigned a point value. Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by 5 starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets 5 points, and 41st gets 10 points and so on. And the point value assigned to first place is ten million! That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" 'Poor Izuku. Hmm, who will I join. Oh, I know. I'll join.'

1371 words

Ha get the cliffhanger.

12/9/2018