chapter dos- Him.

"BUZZ BUZZ FUCKING BUZZ" that's what i have to wake up to everyday because of Mia. She's my best friend, and she knows more about technology than anyone. And i have no idea how to change the alarm tone. Damnit. Now my head hurts, so i started wriggling around in my bed until i fell off, grabbed my clothes and a towel and dragged my feet to the bathroom. After about ten minutes of showering and doing my stuff, i was sitting at my vanity, curling my hair and putting my makeup on.

finished. I looked at myself in the mirror. Meh, its presentable. I put on my ugg boots, grabbed my car keys, and locked up my house. I smiled as i saw my shiny red lotus, hopped in, and started driving to Starbucks. What? I do that every morning, it wakes me up...plus i just love it, my favourite drink isn't even coffee, its a cotton candy frappe, I'm not even sure if it is coffee or not, i just love it!

about 5 minutes later, i arrived at the studio. Last night, Simon gave me the take of writing a song, it was actually not that hard, it's a fun song to sing, and the only instrument i really need is one or two guitars. Its hard to write songs that other people will like, because you have to know the type of music that your aiming for, and the people who listen to it. I hope everyone likes it though.

"morning sally" i heard someone say cheerfully. I didn't know that voice, but it was like an angel I'm not even joking! Slowly, i turned around to see the most perfect guy smiling at me. I blushed and looked away, he's gorgeous. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my head, so i turned back around and whispered "hey"

"hi beautiful, I'm Jeffrey"...

.

sorry, I'm in a rush, haha its not very good😂