chapter 5∞

~The Next Day~

I woke up to the sounds of pots and pans in the kitchen. I was cold, I noticed Keishla was gone. "in the kitchen." I said to myself. I got up and walked to the kitchen where there stood Kay in sweat pants and a tank top dancing and singing along to 'as long as you love me' by Justin Bieber... WHILE cooking!! "As long as you love me we could be starving, we could be homless, we could be broke." Kay sang as she flipped something in the pan. "Again, you're too cute!" I said standing at the door frame chuckling. My sudden words made her jump. "How long were you standing there?" she asked blushing. "Long enough to see this." I said mocking her dancing. "oh, Shut up!" Kay said hitting me playfully on the arm. I rapped my arms around her waist laying my head on her shoulder. "What you makin'?" I asked. "My favorite!! WAffLES! Want some?" she asked offering me a plate with 2 waffles on it. "sure, thanks babe!" I said giving her a peck on the lips.

--4 months later--

Keishla's P.O.V

This in how most our mornings went. Sometime I slept at Zayn's and sometimes Zayn slept at mine. It was a pretty strong relationship. It's been 4 months since we've been dating and I still get those butterflies from the first time I fell for Zayn. Today's our anniversary <3. I got him a ROLLEX watch. Tonight he's taking me out, I don't know where but I know with Zayn it's going to be a great anniver! I decided to go shopping. I bought a black blazer, a wight and black V-neck, black skinny jeans, and white & black high top DC's. I know it's not "Dressy" but I guess it's my "style". I wonder what Zayn's going to do tonight?! Is it selfish if I'm thinking about if he got me a present or not? Well it downy matter 'cause he's taking me out but I was just wondering. OMG I cant wait till tonight! Harry and Neyla are going to be there! Oh, I forgot to tell you! Harry and Neyla are engaged to be married!!! I wish me and Zayn where that way. I love him soo much! Oh and also, my new baby niece Darcy is on the way! Well Harry wants to name her Darcy. Neyla's having a baby girl!! Do for about in 2 weeks! I know she's not suposed to do anything "fun" but I have no idea what Zayn's going to do today! But still I'm so exited EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Zayn's P.O.V

Tonight's the night! I have a big surprise for Keishla. I love her and I always will <3. Tonight I'm taking her to the fair. It's always been her favorite place. Neyla and Harry are going to join us but I really don't know if Neyla should be doing rides cause the baby is almost due. But I just want Kay to have fun and she always has fun with Neyla cause there "besties". I need to get ready. I'm going to re-paint the blond in my hair to the way it was on our first date. Kay seemed to like it. Today for our anniversary I bought 2 black hoodie / pullovers, a new set of blue V-necks, jeans, and a pair of black & blue Nike's. I got Kay a matching pullover that said 'He's mine' and my pullover said 'She's mine'. I know she'll loves this! But I'm planning to give this to her tomarrow. So instead I decided to wear my old black blazer. Tonight's going to be perfect!!!!

not gonna put an author's note :)

j/k just gonna put if u wanna follow me on twitter follow @Kay_malik_

:) <3

lolz sudden --- 4 mouths later --- XD