Ahh it's embarassing! You're so arghh Chaeyeoonn!

I saw a figure walking towards my direction and I'm sure, it's Sakura.

I quickly bowed my head to her.

"Ahh that was supposed to be 'I want you to come'. I don't mean to send it that early. I tried to send you a message back but it won't send" I closed my eyes and I looked like an idiot bowing at her.

"What are you doing?" she asked out of her confusion.

"Did you receive my reply?" she shaked her head. I looked at my phone again and the second to the last message wasn't sent also.

Phew. I thought I would be caught hehe.

"Wait, Chaeyeon. Eunbi said that they're already in the entrance. All of them" she said while typing something in her phone.

"Let's go Kkura" I get her luggage and I also get mine.

"No need Chaeyeon.I can handle it" she's trying to get her luggage.

"No, I insist" I smiled at her and took the luggage again.

She also smiled at me "Thank you"

We walked our way to the main
entrance and all of them are already there.

"*ehem* Why are you together huh? Is there something that we should know?" Yena said while walking around me and Sakura. She's looking at us while holding her spectacles in her eyes, she looks like she's investigating us.

I kicked her butt.

"Yah, why did you say that you're already here and I'm the only one who's late? Ahh you fool!" She stuck her tounge out and went beside Yuri but Yuri just pinched her tummy hahah. Poor Yena.

"Let's go inside the bus now" Eunbi pointed the bus that is not far away from us.

I entered the bus and went to the last seat. Sakura seated in my right while Hyewon seated beside her.

"Thank you Chaeyeon" she said while wiping the little sweat in my forehead.

My cheeks are getting warm . I smiled at her and held her hand that was holding the handkerchief.

She paused for a while. "Why?" she asked.

"T- thank you too"

"Stop that old-fashion cheesyness Chaeyeon. Gross" Yena, who were seated infront of us peeked and acted as if she's disgusted with us.

I glared at her and she just gestured a peace sign.

The driver told us that we're going now.

I opened a biscuit.

I lend Sakura some of the biscuits. She might be hungry.

She picked one and ate it.

"Is that a biscuit? Can you give me some?" Hyewon asked .

I gave her my biscuit. She thanked me but she didn't give the biscuit back. My poor biscuits ╥﹏╥

I opened another one but Yujin also borrowed it.

Ahh jinjja. Instead of opening a biscuit, I opened my chocolate drink and sip in it.

A hand suddeny touched my chocolate drink. I noticed that it came from my right so it only means that, it's Sakura.

She's playing something in her phone. She then sipped in my chocolate drink and went back on what she's doing.

Did she just sipped my drink?

I also sipped in my drink while smiling secretely.

I'm happy with the thought that we've just made an indirect kiss .

"Ahh, I feel sleepy *yawn*" Sakura paused for a while. She's just looking down. I thought she's playing a game again.

Few minutes later, she's still in that position. Is she okay? She's still not sleeping.

"Kkura, hey" I poked her cheeks but I didn't get even a single response.

"Stop poking her Chaeyeon. She's sleeping" Hyewon said as she gently pulled Sakura's head to her shoulders.

She's sleeping?! Why is her eyes open? Is this some kind of a trick?

Wait. Why is Sakura's head, in Hyewon's shoulder?

Hyewon is also taking a nap. I grab my chance and gently pulled Sakura's head so that it can rest on my shoulder.

She moved a little so I pretended that I'm sleeping.

I opened my right eye to see if she's awake or not. She's now sleeping peacefully.

I took my phone and captured a photo of us. I pretended that I'm also sleeping so that when I look at the picture, it'll look like someone has captured it.

I attached it to my memo and named it as 'My first travel with her'

I keep my phone. *yawn* I'm also sleepy.

Sakura's head slowly rested upon my shoulder.

I kissed her head and closed my eyes.

If I'm stuck in a dream with her

I'd rather choose

not to wake up

because it only means that

she's a dream, who occurred in my life that's full of nightmares.

she's a dream, the best dream that ever happened to me.

----------------

A/N: Sorry for my late update. I'm very busy today that I can't almost spare some time to update this. Ahh I can't update well unless it's already Christmas break ╥﹏╥. My next update is tomorrow , please bear with me 🙏🏻.

If you haven't read my JinJoo fanfic, it's in my bio. Only if you want to 😁.

Thank you for reading!

Bubblyehet 💜