Chapter 11

So it's been an hour and we are still waiting on for the tour bus. The driver called and said something's wrong with the front tire so we all decided to wait in the lobby. Louis said he had something to tell me but said he would just talk to me later. I can't wait any longer tho it's killing me. "Louis can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Louis followed me over by the elevators and waited for me to start talking.

"So I know you said we can talk later but it's killing me. It's like a story ending at a cliffhanger I can't take it anymore please just tell me." I felt like I was going to cry I had so many emotions going through me.

"Okay well El has been texting me and telling me she wants to get back together. It's really hard for me right now because we were together for so long so I'm just stuck. After you told me how you feel it made me really happy it did. I'm just so confused." He looked like he was really sad and out his hands in his pocket like he was alittle nervous. I felt a tear run down my face and I quickly wiped it away because it's not like he told me he ever liked me or anything.

"Louis all I want is you to be happy and do what you want to do. I care about you a lot and I really like you but if you want to get back together with El and cancel the contract that's okay with me." I could help but start to cry when I started to say those words.

"I'm unsure what I want really. Please don't be upset. I don't want to cancel the contract yet I really enjoy being with you." Louis came closer to me and put his arms around me. "Don't cry love."

Louis walked back to everyone and I went into the bathroom to fix my face. Sophia came in noticing I didn't go back right away. "What's wrong Bella?"

"Louis said El wants to get back together with him. But he dosnt know what he wants. I tried Sophia but I don't think I can compete with her." I started to cry again. "I think I really love him."

"It's okay Bella don't be upset. Everything works out eventually. Hey we are going on your with One Direction okay be excited!" she hugged me.

"I know. I am excited!" I wiped my tears and me and Sophia walked back. I looked at Louis and quickly looked away because I feared I would cry again.

"Hey everyone the tour busses are here." Liam yelled to everyone. "Make sure you grab all your stuff."

"Okay daddy directioner." Niall said as he walked buy him.

"Really?" Liam said following behind.

We all board the tour busses and we head for Toronto. Me and Sophia sat upfront and talked and played games on our phones. All the boys were sleeping and after an hour Niall came and sat with us.

"Hello ladies." Niall's said as he yawed.

Hey." I said and looked over to Sophia who said nothing but her face was red. So I nudged her.

"H..hi". Sophia finally spit out. Is she nervous! Wow this is a first she's always filled with confidence. I don't think I ever seen her like this.

"So are you guys pumped up for you tour?" I tried to start a conversation because Sophia was clearly not going to.

"Yeah touring is always the best. We get to see our fans from all around it's a lot of fun. I love seeing how happy and excited they get when they see us."Niall was talking but looking at Sophia as she looked down. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah she's fine. She's just being shy." Then I whispered but still made it loud enough for her to hear. "I think she likes you." I smiled as Sophia looked like she was about to kill me.

"Oh really well that was a relief. I thought it was going to be one sided for me." Niall said as he came and sat next to her.

"I will let you two talk I think I'm going to go take a nap." I smiled and walked towards the back of the bus. I looked for a comfy place to sit and continue to play on my phone. After about 20 minuets someone came over and stood above me.

"What are you doing?" Harry said and smiled.

"I was letting Sophia and Niall have a little time to talk to each other. So I told them that I was going to take a nap." I contained to play my game.

"Well that's kind of you. Hey I wanted to talk to you about something actually." Harry sat next to me on the floor. "It's about Louis. I heard about El wanting to be back together with him and I don't think it's a very good idea. She's not good for him and I think he deserves a sweet girl like you."

I could feel myself start to blush at the complement and the fact that Harry styles was the one saying it. "Well I told him how I felt a couple days ago and when he told me about El I said for him to do what makes him happy. That's all I want."

"See this is exactly why he should try it with you! I will try to talk to him but he's kind of stubborn so it may be hard." Harry went to get up. "I'm going to lay back down for a little bit longer."

"Okay." I smiled and started to think that it's a possibility that we could become a real couple! But it's all up to Louis. I got up after a half hour and walk back to Sophia and Niall. I out my phone in my pocket and started to run my eyes like I was just asleep.

"I couldn't sleep". As I sat next to Sophia and laid back on the little couch.

"Aw well welcome back!" Sophia said and they both giggled.

"You two seem to be getting along. I smiled and looked at the two love birds now. Both of them smiled and started to laugh again. They are perfect for each other.