Authors Note: PLEASE READ

Just want to let you all know I'll upload a new chapter of New Magical Beginnings (Carlisle Cullen Fanfic) probably late tonight (12:00am-2:50am) or tomorrow. It depends on what time I get home from Six Flags Magic Mountain. So I'll be uploading either one or two chapters of New Magical Beginnings (Carlisle Cullen Fanfic).

Also, I want to tell you that in New Magical Beginnings Laurent will NOT die. Laurent stops the wolves and tells them what Bellas been up to. And that she slept with all the guys/males over on their territory the reservation. After they discuss it they all became friends. The pack agreed to only hunt the vampires that are bad/evil, and the pack said that if the Cullen's ever came back the pack will allow them to cross the treaty line. But on the other hand, Jacob won't believe a word Laurent says and continues to pursue Bella. So yeah, and I'm making it to where Leah has an imprint, she'll imprint on my older brother.
His name is Justin. His my favorite brother out of four brothers. It goes Justin (First oldest), Johnathan (Second oldest), Dylan (Third oldest), and Evan/Hunter (Fourth oldest). And now for the girls: Kirsten (First oldest), and Tabitha (Second oldest).
So it goes like this: Justin (1st oldest), Kirsten (2nd oldest), Tabitha (3rd oldest), Johnathan (4th oldest), Dylan (5th oldest), and Evan/Hunter
(6th oldest). So yeah.

 So yeah